500 Michael Jackson fans invited to Disneyland for Captain EO???

chocomarker

Proud Member
Captain Eo's return courtesy of Al Lutz :
Captain EO will of course be the big news story today, with Disneyland playing host to five hundred invited Michael Jackson fans (who will be allowed in ahead of those camping out overnight in front of the park) as well as plenty of invited media there to capture footage for countless blow-dried TV anchors to chuckle over during tonight's local newscasts up and down the West Coast.
And with that grand opening, the folks in Team Disney Anaheim (TDA) will finally breathe a sigh of relief. It seemed like such a simple plan when it was hatched last summer; return Captain EO to its original 3-D theater in Tomorrowland and put the tired old Honey I Shrunk The Audience show out of its misery. The whole thing was originally supposed to be a quick and easy 90 day turnaround, with the show opening at Disneyland by October in time for the popular HalloweenTime festivities.

so it mentions that disney invited 500 michael jackson fans who saw it along with media people first...

question is: where was this advertised, i mean you would recruit 500 michael jackson fans from online forums i guess, but i have never, ever read anything about this. why is it that i always miss the big fun? where can i read about this?

Back