50 Cent's shocking weight loss

Moonwalker_Girl

Proud Member
GAUNT 50 CENT looks all spent after losing FOUR STONE for a movie role.

The beefy rapper, 34, went on a liquid diet for nine weeks to play an American football hero fighting cancer.

50centweightloss.jpg

The In Da Club star also spent three hours a day on a treadmill to get from 15st 4lbs to 11st 2lbs for Things Fall Apart.

New Yorker "Fiddy" - real name Curtis Jackson - posted photos on his Twitter page, saying he was "starving".

The singer turned actor - who starts a US tour tonight - has promised worried fans he will regain his physique once filming is over.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Cents-shocking-weight-loss.html#ixzz0pY2Lm0ip

I saw that a few days ago, I was like - OMG! Of course they just put a headline about the weightloss and never mentioned that it was in a controlled environment and for a movie where he plays a cancer sufferer.:smilerolleyes: I'm not a fan or anything, but it was horrifying to see this at first.

He does take his movies seriously, doesn't he?

He looks like a middle aged man.. ain't he like in his late/mid 30s?

He will put the weight back on after his film......

As long as he's doing all this under the supervision of competent professionals, I'll just say I admire his dedication to the part.

^ That's a huge dedication indeed, I admire it too :) And he's not even an "official" actor.

His eyebrows look grey aswell
They do! He looks older and like a completely different person!

He actually does look sick.... He may do well in the movie! :D

omg sexy fitty what happened?
now thats dedication!! atleast hes back now :)

Oh my goodness...that really is shocking! I wouldn't even recognise him.

Here is my question chums...Where are his tatoos in that pic??

Beefs up..and tatoos re emerge?

Are they fake tatoos or summin...because I am confused..and his nostrils seem different..just my opinion

Think the weight loss thing is a huge over reaction. He'll soon beef back up after the movie. No alarm.

Holy Sh*t! That was a shocker damn! He looks like Dave Chappel mixed with P.Diddy! lol Weird! But, 50 a nice dude, he cool! I wish him luck in his role cause obviously he is very dedicated, hope it is worth it!

Back