5 new songs to be released? Best ever?

It's from the mirror, they are tabloid so it doesn't mean they are reliable. It would be nice for them to be released but only if it is what Michael and his family would have wanted.

cant get excited about this. but hopefully the world can enjoy more of his music

I can't imagine new songs without new videos to accompany them. :no:

Same here... I so badly wanted a new music video with MJ on TV.. But we do not get all our wishes in this life.

But I would be more that satisfied if we had new videos with Prince Michael in them....(although its highly unlikely).

Well.. I think that these songs will see the light of day... His music will continue to live on forever.. And the world is ready to embrace them once again.. That always was his power and it still is...

i like this passage from the article:

Once completed, the album would be the first new material from Michael since his Invincible album was released in 2001. Fans all over the world would send any new release straight to No1 around the globe and it could easily become the biggest-selling album of the century.

at least the tabloids write in a nice way about michael now. too bad they're just doing that now that he's dead! REST IN PEACE MJ :)

i like this passage from the article:

Once completed, the album would be the first new material from Michael since his Invincible album was released in 2001. Fans all over the world would send any new release straight to No1 around the globe and it could easily become the biggest-selling album of the century.

at least the tabloids write in a nice way about michael now. too bad they're just doing that now that he's dead! REST IN PEACE MJ :)

That's BEAUTIFUL. If only the tabliods treated him like that when he was here...

Er...Invincible had 2 videos...out of 16 songs
One More Chance and Hold My Hand didn't have one
For All Time and Got The Hots also

If they release something, I hope it's in an album of new music... the way Michael wanted it to be.

God knows we have enough Greatest Hits or Repackaged albums with +1 new song.

what would you call the new album ?

something along the lines of Angel, Heaven, I love you more, universal.

I cant stand it when anyone utters the words THIS IS I*

Er...Invincible had 2 videos...out of 16 songs
One More Chance and Hold My Hand didn't have one
For All Time and Got The Hots also

one more chance had a new video but it was scrapped. we havent seen it yet

I must say I agree with one part of that article, if and when they release some new MJ stuff, I believe it will surpass Thriller. Man to bad MJ won't be here to see it.

I just hope they don't Tupac MJ's music,but you have to think their going to release all of MJ's Unreleased material,I still want to see the Victory tour and Bad tour on an Official DVD release sometime in the near future.

Sales would not surpass Thriller. That will NEVER happen again. Not because it might not be good, but because of today's technology. ie: People downloading illegally.

His dream was to always surpass Thriller... Now it will probably happen. I think its the best thing we can do for Michael, personally. He wanted so bad to beat his own record, and now he's gone I think it will happen.

Back