4Music Greatest Pop Music video

Sugarsiri

Proud Member
Sorry if this is already somewhere but I did a search and couldn't find it.

4music is doing a vote for the best pop video and I think we should all vote for Michael. I'm going to go for Thriller as it was the first major pop music video :D

Here's the link! Vote Michael!!!

http://www.4music.com/50-greatest-pop-videos.html :clapping:

I used two different e-mail addresses also to vote for both Thriller and Scream. :D

I think I can safely predict now that Thriller will walk it. Everybody knows it and it changed the music video into what it is today. Its so influential and significant anything else just fails in comparison.

Like there even needs to be a poll LOL. Voted anyway :D

I think we should all vote for Scream. Thriller gets so much praise and anything post-Bad virtually gets ignored. It would be awesome if Scream won.

I remember when Channel 4 did the Music of the Millennium poll and MJ fans managed to vote for HIStory as one of the top 20 albums of the last millennium. It proves we can do it.

VOTE SCREAM.

^^ I agree I love scream(and have voted for it about 5 times with my different email addresses :lol:), but I think Ghosts should be added to that list its my favourite MJ video of all time !!!
I think its quiet cruel that they haven't put any of Janets videos on there she has some really good ones !! yet they put Lady Gaga on the list !!

Last edited:
I wish that Smooth Criminal was on there. I really wish that the full lenth 10 minute version would have been released out side of Moonwalker because sadly most people only know about that edited 4 minute verison

The ironic thing is nearly all of MJs videos are a million times better than almost everyone elses on that list. Ghosts, TDCAU (both versions), Smooth Criminal, Beat It....

Can anyone seriously say with a straight face that Lady Gaga's Poker Face is better and more influencial than Smooth Criminal?

I wish that Smooth Criminal was on there. I really wish that the full lenth 10 minute version would have been released out side of Moonwalker because sadly most people only know about that edited 4 minute verison

I know. This is a crime. The Moonwalker version is music video perfection.

Back