40 Years Ago Today ~ The Jackson 5 Cartoon Series ~ Aired September 11, 1971..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
Jackson-5ive-796x1024.jpg

"The Jackson Five" TV series debuted on ABC.
Season 1, Episode 1 -- Aired: 9/11/1971
Runs from September 11th, to October 14th, 1972 ..

Five brothers from the blue-collar town of Gary, Indiana Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael Jackson combined their ample talents to form the singing group The Jackson Five...
The group became a worldwide phenomenon, leading ABC to develop a cartoon series for the band in September of 1971.
Not unlike the Beatles cartoon, The Jackson 5ive featured the band in a series of comic misadventures, usually sandwiched around two songs per show.
Young Michael was usually the focus, along with his pets mice Ray and Charles, and snake Rosie.

:)angel:Forgive the poor Quality..they are 40years old! :cheeky:)

Jackson_5ive.PNG

Season 1 Episode 1 Part 1 : "It All Started With.."

"It All Started With..." 11 September 1971 (1971-09-11)
The pilot episode, introducing the five brothers, their pets, their producer (Berry Gordy) and the apocryphal origin story of the Jacksons' depicting Diana Ross as their mentor who discovered them when they saved her from their pet snake, Rosey.
Songs: "ABC", "Goin' Back to Indiana"
[YOUTUBE]4AzzJXRzz6w[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 1 Part 2
[YOUTUBE]BDPnR6fbbBM[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 2 Part 1 : "Pinestock USA"

"Pinestock U.S.A." 18 September 1971 (1971-09-18)
The Jackson brothers agree to play an outdoor concert similar to Woodstock, but learn that a team of cruel lumberjacks plan to level the forest where the concert is scheduled.
Songs: "I'll Be There", "The Young Folks"
[YOUTUBE]3nEap0HtRjc[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 2 Part 2
[YOUTUBE]IHZcNdgDrnk[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 3 Part 1 : "Drafted"

"Drafted" 25 September 1971 (1971-09-25)
Marlon and Michael are accidentally drafted into Fort Paratrooper, while Jackie, Tito and Jermaine try to figure out a way to get them out before ShowTime, they play various pranks to avoid kitchen patrol and having their Afros cut off by a recruit with hair clippers.
Songs: "I Want You Back", "2-4-6-8"
[YOUTUBE]MncRo_CqZro[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 3 Part 2 :
[YOUTUBE]iKle8FUw01M[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 4 Part 1 : "Mistaken Identity

"Mistaken Identity" 2 October 1971 (1971-10-02)
The Jacksons, out west driving to a tour date in Las Vegas, get sidetracked in an Old West town where they are mistaken for five ornery bandit brothers.
Songs: "I'll Bet You", "16 Candles"
[YOUTUBE]Y2xqeoqwubw[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 4 Part 2
[YOUTUBE]HI1hyf1E8Dc[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 5 Part 1 : "Bongo, Baby, Bongo"

"Bongo, Baby, Bongo" 9 October 1971 (1971-10-09)
Michael finds himself the unwitting and reluctant adopted son of a female gorilla whose bongo-playing offspring is pet-napped by a malevolent clown for his circus act. The remaining Jackson brothers are forced to find ways to rescue Michael from the lovesick animal.
Songs: "My Little Baby", "It's Great To Be Here"
[YOUTUBE]2iuFhaiBz6k[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 5 Part 2
[YOUTUBE]3fGa_NLgA_c[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 6 Part 1 : "Winner's Circle"

The Winners' Circle" 16 October 1971 (1971-10-16)
Visiting a race track, Michael is tricked by a somewhat shifty horse racer into accidentally buying a lazy, unmotivated horse. When the brothers learn that the horse can race real fast when their music is being played, the horse racer comes up with a plan to make sure they lose everything.
Songs: "The Love You Save", "How Funky Is Your Chicken?"
[YOUTUBE]sHj6Wp5vNmE[/YOUTUBE]

Season 1 Episode 6 Part 2
[YOUTUBE]v_VRFrQLZ_Y[/YOUTUBE]

jackson51.jpg

:angel::clapping:I know you will enjoy every single momnet of these AMAZING and EXCEPTIONAL pieces of Michael Jackson History.. :agree:
as much as Michael enjoyed watching them over and over again..:wub::agree:

For all 4 Seasons and Complete Series Episodes, information and more..http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...971-(Complete-Episodes)?p=3480101#post3480101

L.O.V.E. you more..:ciao:

MJ TinkerBell..:angel::ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back