4 weeks today

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Can you imagine what the press and media will be like exactly 4 weeks today, its going to be mental - anyone fancy making some mock up front pages of the papers?

^^I celebrated 4 weeks until the concert with MJ concerts yesterday.
4 weeks from today is gonna be crazy in the media, yeah!
all the press..and even the MJ mania in London. I don't think he can leave his house..and he will be all over the news.
I just hope headlines will be: "Michael Jackson, still a thriller!", "Michael Jackson thrilled the o2" instead of "Michael Jackson is not 20 anymore".. "J... still W... and so on

Maybe off topic.. but one quick question.

Exactly what kinds of journalists will get free passage to the concerts to write reviews?

Are AEG giving aways free press passage to assholes like The Sun and other craploids?

Maybe off topic.. but one quick question.

Exactly what kinds of journalists will get free passage to the concerts to write reviews?

Are AEG giving aways free press passage to assholes like The Sun and other craploids?

I think everyone will be there and outside afterwards

No press tickets at all have been issued thus far.

Most newspapers already own corporate boxes at the O2.

i hate to think, im sure certain papers have already written their front pages. "return of the king" woud be nice buy hey im dreaming lol

I agree with Elusive, no matter how good he is I think they are going to pick on any negative they can. I think he should ban all press and photographer's (we all know they will want a close up of the face so the Dail Mail can point out any change in the way he look's) but I doubt he will ban them all, a shame.

I cannot god damn wait............I am getting so excited. I am starting to realise now that it will likely be impossible for me to avoid everything being said about it up to the 30th July :\

counting down to the 30th what a month july will be.
madonna 7th michael the 30th i feel so lucky

If he sings live for the majority of the show then the media should be pretty fair to him. '***** still a Thriller' etc.

However if he lip-syncs then they will have a field day.

Whatever happens they will talk about his obsessive fans and the way he looks.

Back