4 HOUR BET Premiere Special on July 11 and 12th !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyRilla

Proud Member
I want to mention this a day a head of time so as to allow people to be able to watch and or record this FOUR (4) Hour Michael Jackson PREMIERE that is to air in TWO PARTS on July 11th and again on July 12th via the BET channel.

I am in the Pacific (moss and wet) NW and it is to air starting at 1 pm PT here.

PART ONE:
Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special

Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BET(329) Airdate Saturday, July 11
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (120 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Special / Docudrama Original Air Date July 11, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Sat Jul 11 3:00 PM BET (329 )
Sun Jul 12 10:30 AM BET (329 )
Sun Jul 12 12:30 PM BET (329 )
Fri Jul 17 10:00 AM BET (329 )
Sat Jul 18 10:30 PM BET (329 )

PART TWO:
Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special

Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BETHD(329) Airdate Saturday, July 11
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (120 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Special / Docudrama Original Air Date July 11, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Sun Jul 12 10:30 AM BETHD (329 )
Sun Jul 12 12:30 PM BETHD (329 )
Fri Jul 17 10:00 AM BETHD (329 )
Sat Jul 18 10:30 PM BETHD (329 )
shim.gif
shim.gif

Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (1/2) 329 7/11/2009 1:00 PM-3:00 PM Saturday Remember the Time: Michael Jackson Special (2/2) 329 7/11/2009 3:00 PM-5:00 PM Saturday
I am planning to record this SPECIAL as you can see from the image via my Beyond TV program thingy. (wow, it's going to be another 16 GIG on my hard drive to record this! lol)

You can also visit HERE on BET and click on SATURDAY to read more details about this Special Premiere (times shown on BET is in ET) It will also run on SUNDAY too.

You can ALSO check the TV GUIDE Web site (also shows the above show as NEW) HERE as well as see the next shows coming up.

Anyway, just letting you all know a day ahead so you can plan accordingly. :)

Another BIG HEADS UP will be on July 26th, when TVOne airs THIS Special Premiere (see ad here via YOUTUBE) Because it is out farther than two weeks I can't provide info on it yet. Hopefully by this Sunday, I will have more detailed info and will post it when available. But from what you can see from the TVOne Ad regarding the show, it looks like it will be as great as the other special they played from TVOne.

Last edited:
Is it streamed by any chance? If not, I hope you guys record and upload! Thanks for the heads up :)

Is it streamed by any chance? If not, I hope you guys record and upload! Thanks for the heads up :)

That is a good question. I am not sure if they will STREAM this after they show the Special Premiere on Saturday and Sunday but they do stream some vids as shown on BET's Web Site HERE (look to the right and see under MOST POPULAR ONBLAST VIDEOS)

Maybe they will at least show some highlights from the four hour special.

(I keep getting "script" problems when ever I visit their web site with Firefox and it just crashes when I try to view their web site with IE -- very strange)
ANY ONE ELSE HAVING PROBS with BET WEB SITE like me?

Last edited:
Remembering Michael Jackson already aired here in Oz and just shows his music videos which already have.

Thank you.

Did they play this special on another channel at some point? For some reason 'Remember the Time' for a documentary title sounds like something else that aired recently. Hmm.

Sounds great! Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna record it.

Also @ Dangerous Incorporated, since the one you seem to be talking about is VIDEO's
I think it may be different from the one CindyRilla is posting which is called a DOCUDRAMA.
Yes? No? Maybe? Yah...I think so. I hope so. :)

Thank you.

Did they play this special on another channel at some point? For some reason 'Remember the Time' for a documentary title sounds like something else that aired recently. Hmm.

Back on JULY 2nd 2009, TVOne played:
"Remembering the Time: An MJ Video Tribute."

snapshot20090710185038.jpg

THE ABOVE special played:

Remember the Time
Billie Jean (lighted sidewalk version)
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
You Are Not Alone
Thriller
Black Or White
Man In The Mirror
The Way You Make Me Feel
Bad

Then at the very end, you hear Michael saying "Thank you for your support, the fans around the world, I love you with all my heart. I don't take any of it for granted, any of it. I love them dearly.
All over the world... Good bye."

It ran only for ONE HOUR. And it had only music videos - no narrators, no talking heads etc. Just his music videos. After you cut out the commercials it ends up around 43 minutes long and makes a nice DVD . ;-)

BUT this NEW 4 hour premier special on July 11th is different and is from the BET Channel.

BET did play a 4 HOUR special recently but it originally aired in 2005:

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough-A Michael Jackson Marathon

Channel: 329 BET
Airtime: 7/5/2009 9:00:00 AM (240 mins)
Genre: Music special / Entertainment
Original Airdate: 2/21/2005

This special also included several celebs and people giving small comments on how great Micheal was, or said what their favorite song/video was.

The above show included the following Music Videos
(some songs were repeated in the 4 hour special):

In the Closet
Leave Me Alone
Heal The World
Stranger in Moscow
Blood On The Dance Floor
They Don't Care About Us
Another Part of Me
You Rock My World starring:
Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker, Marlon Brando, Michael Madsen, Billy Drago, and Kishaya Dudley
Beat It
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Earth Song
Man In The Mirror
Black Or White
Blood On the Dance Floor
Rock With You
The Way You Make Me Feel
Scream
Thriller (the full version)
Remember The Time
Beat It
Bad
Billie Jean (the lighted sidewalk version)
Dirty Diana
Man In the Mirror

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back