3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson NOW COMING this Sep 20th :)

big DB

Proud Member
3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson NOW COMING this Sep 20th :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d0BiygLna7w

This is the 3rd Trailer for my upcoming Documentary entitled "the Man in the Mirror". It contains an Exclusive! recording from Irlin Jackson about how she feels about Michael and his inspiring nature. She describes him perfectly please watch and see what is a preview of what is to come in the documentary, along with fantastic footage of the man, his videos and music.

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to let you all know there will be a delay in the release of the documentary due to unforseen circumstances which were out of our control. Firstly, I lost all of my footage when my external hard drive was corrupted by plugging it into a friends computer. Luckily I had a draft of the documentary backed up, however to be honest it did set me back quite a bit. Also, I want to give the people participating in the documentary some more time as they have worked so hard to make their submissions perfect. My apologies to everyone awaiting the documentary, although if it means anything to you all, we all want the documentary to be the best it can be and if that means a few extra weeks until its released, then that's what we will do.
The New Release date is September 20th, which will come in time for my sites 2nd Birthday, In keeping with the celebrations, the documentary will DEFINITELY be ready for then.

Dom

Please rate and comment! :cheeky:

Last edited:
Re: 3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson COMING this August :)

:clapping: I rated and commented :)
Awesome Big HUG I always love
whatever you do! Kudos to you
and those working on this with you!
Thanks it looks awesome already!

Re: 3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson COMING this August :)

:clapping: I rated and commented :)
Awesome Big HUG I always love
whatever you do! Kudos to you
and those working on this with you!
Thanks it looks awesome already!

thanks very much my friend!

BIG hug back! :)

im excited, i loveeee ur vids..ive been meanin 2ask u what editing software do you use

im excited, i loveeee ur vids..ive been meanin 2ask u what editing software do you use

Hey thanks very much man!

I use Ulead Video Studio 11 plus and Adobe Photoshop for any images I incorporate :)

ur welcome, and thanx for the info...and by images u do mean photos or video images

Wow thank u :D I rated and commented :yes: Kudos to u and Irlin. She's amazing BTW :D!

Cool! when i was watching that I was thinking, man, michael is an amazing person!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was great, so powerful!! I love it and I can't wait for August! :wild:

thanks everyone, means alot to me you are excited about the video and the trailers :D

also, I meant to ask if there are any fans who are willing to answer 30-40 questions and take part in the documentary through a visual or audio commentary, please PM or email me at mail@bigdb.org.

I know its a huge task but you will get a credit in the documentary's outro and a chance to share your thoughts and feelings about Michaels art: his music, dance and so much more. In addition you can set some pundits straight regarding inconsistances in the 93 allegations and with the trial.

So if anyone is serious about it, please contact me, dont be afraid if you dont want to be on camera, I am totally fine with you simply recording your answer with a mic and sending to me in mp3 format.

Thanks

Dom

Really cool! can't wait.

Ohhhhhhh Dom you got me so excited about this documentry I just can't wait! Excellent trailer once again! I give you on a scale form 1-10 an 11!

daphnieas and Dorothy, thank you for your comments, your excitement is making me excited, I cant wait to share it with all of you! :D

I rated and commented as well, it seems its going to be a great one, enough of docs dissing Michael, lets see a decent one about the truth and the great stuff he's done over the years! Great work, keep on! :kickass2:

btw, will the doc be available for download?

I rated and commented as well, it seems its going to be a great one, enough of docs dissing Michael, lets see a decent one about the truth and the great stuff he's done over the years! Great work, keep on! :kickass2:

btw, will the doc be available for download?

around the end of august in time for Michaels Birthday :)

thanks for the comments and rating ;)

Thats great Big!
And Irlin pretty much described the way I feel and maybe a lot of others too!
Looking forward to your documentary. :)
Thanks so much!

This is soooooooooooo awesome!!!

:D

Last edited:

Thats great Big!
And Irlin pretty much described the way I feel and maybe a lot of others too!
Looking forward to your documentary. :)
Thanks so much!

Yea she articulates how she feels about Michael so well, Im glad shes taking part in the project, thanks for the comment my friend! :)

This is soooooooooooo awesome!!!

:D

Cheers! cant wait to share it with you all! :yes:

Funny first name Irlin. lol It's like Merlin. lol Is she relative of Michael?

Funny first name Irlin. lol It's like Merlin. lol Is she relative of Michael?

no shes a dancer and really good one who is a fan of Michael, i met her through her vlogs on youtube about Michael and she was very inspiring and articulates her feelings about him so well I had to ask her to take part in the documentary :)

Dom

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know there will be a delay in the release of the documentary due to unforseen circumstances which were out of our control. Firstly, I lost all of my footage when my external hard drive was corrupted by plugging it into a friends computer. Luckily I had a draft of the documentary backed up, however to be honest it did set me back quite a bit. Also, I want to give the people participating in the documentary some more time as they have worked so hard to make their submissions perfect. My apologies to everyone awaiting the documentary, although if it means anything to you all, we all want the documentary to be the best it can be and if that means a few extra weeks until its released, then that's what we will do.

The New Release date is September 20th, which will come in time for my sites 2nd Birthday, In keeping with the celebrations, the documentary will DEFINITELY be ready for then.

Dom

Re: 3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson NOW COMING this Sep 20th :)

Oh Dom so sad to hear that :(

Best of luck! I am sure it will be kickass!

Re: 3RD TRAILER for "the Man in the Mirror" Doc. FEAT. Irlin Jackson NOW COMING this Sep 20th :)

not as sorry as my friend will be next time I see him ;)

luckily I backed up a high quality draft just before it happened! i dont usually, I use my external hd for all my backing up, dont know what made me do it differently this time! lol

oh well the delay will just make the project better, i am sure ;)

im almost done with my questions lol

im almost done with my questions lol

Excellent, for those who didn't catch michaelsson's comment, he will be one of the great fans participating in the documentary!

Cant wait to see your answers, PM me with them once you are finished.

Back