3D Thriller?

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
Do you think we will ever see the filmed sequence of Thriller in 3D and the new footage of Smooth Criminal integrated into a kind of new version of Smooth Criminal short video?

I am just a bit disappointed we didn't get 3D glasses to see the Thriller sequence in 3D as it was intended.

The reason why they weren't displayed in 3D for the cinema release was that they just didn't have the time to produce it in that format in the short time span they had for editing the movie for the release date. However its possible that the DVD could feature the footage in 3D and have some glasses with it. I know Kenny talked about the possibility of re-releasing the film in cinemas with the vignettes displayed in 3D but ultimately the decision does not lie with him but with Sony.

Hopefully, there were plenty of part were it was obvious they would have been in t=3d and they looked awesome, like the grave digger throwing clay at the screen.

The reason why they weren't displayed in 3D for the cinema release was that they just didn't have the time to produce it in that format in the short time span they had for editing the movie for the release date. However its possible that the DVD could feature the footage in 3D and have some glasses with it. I know Kenny talked about the possibility of re-releasing the film in cinemas with the vignettes displayed in 3D but ultimately the decision does not lie with him but with Sony.

I don't understand, if it was ready for the concerts, it should have been ready for the cinemas...

I don't understand, if it was ready for the concerts, it should have been ready for the cinemas...

They were spending all their time trying to edit footage from the 100 hours of rehearsals that were recorded which took them a long time, they were working flat out 7 days a week to make sure the film was done in time. The vignettes were not quite finished according to some people working on them, so there were probably some effects that they had not quite done or needed to perfect.

does anyone know how long these things are, like is there any of MJ in the thriller one, cause i doubt they just made a random load of grave sequences, or maybe they did. and do you think there is more to the smooth criminal one, and we only saw a bit of it, id love it if they were complete short films, but i doubt it

Back