31 million views so far: Old Boys and Michael Jackson - With love from China

mkgenie

Proud Member
A new Chinese short film was premiered on the big video site of Youku last weekend. It was a film produced by China's biggest film group on October 28.

It is called "Old Boys" ( the movie has English subtitle).

Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE4MDU1MDE2.html

It is a story about two common people struggling in their humble life. They love Michael Jackson, and you will see MJ factors everywhere. It is a story about the youth and Michael Jackson. It is touching and it is the very memory of a generation in China. You will see how Michael influenced Chinese young people. And we grew with this fond memory.

This video became the hottest piece on Chinese Internet and now it has enjoyed 31 million views so far.

Now enjoy the show.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video
chinese fans are doing a lot to keep mj's legacy alive
your efforts are really appreciated.

WOW!!! This is so beautiful! I'm crying tears of joy and pride and gratitude...
We are so forever proud and thankful to you dearest Michael for being the most beautiful, inspiring, angelic gift from God...THANKYOU forever...
we love you most for all time...

All my love to the wonderful Chinese fans! You all are amazing! You are doing Michael and all of us so very proud! Thankyou for the LO.V.E , the loyalty and the passion...
May God bless you all!
((hugs)) and blessings to you all!

Thanks for sharing. :)

It was beautiful. His legacy will live forever.

Thanks for sharing.

It really loads slow, but worth the wait.

Wow at first I didnt think I could get into it but at the end I was crying like a baby
That was a beautiful story. Very MJ inspired. Dont give up go for your dreams .

I love it, I find it very anime-like in many ways and they studied Michael after he's influenced China. I gotta tell my friend about it. Michael would've love to see this.

Brilliant, i thought it was going to bit a bit dodge at first but it turned out to be class, i don't mean to sound like a sap but it was just beautiful.

Back