30th Anniversary concerts unseen footage

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
There is great amateur footage of 30th anniversary concerts on Youtube. Amazing concerts. Here is some:

Billie Jean

The way you make me feel (Michael sings live.)

You Rock My World

Last edited:
Ohhhh, thanks very much for posting. I had never seen a few of these before. :)

They always cut out the best bits. Well Michael does. He is just too shy, and too much a perfectionist. I still love him though. :p

Wow.
Its great.
thanks for this footages.

Thanks for posting! I/ve never seen before this You rock my world footage. It's so unusial to see Mike just stay on stage and sing, the pure ad-lib. His feet movements reminded me his We are the world solo rehearsals footage :)

Last edited:
^ I think they should have broadcasted only 2nd night Billie Jean, not the mix of both nights.. Michael was way more better in 2nd night and he did better ending dance.

I don't get it. Seeing these now I can feel MJ was really unhappy during a lot of those performances (well, all of them actually). It's very strange I've never noticed that before.

I don't get it. Seeing these now I can feel MJ was really unhappy during a lot of those performances (well, all of them actually). It's very strange I've never noticed that before.

Yes, i have the same feelings during watching this show. It seems to me he's not happy. But he's great as always

Yes, i have the same feelings during watching this show. It seems to me he's not happy. But he's great as always

Yeah he doesn't seem himself at all throughout these performances, especially compared to the HWT concerts.

I'm glad I got to see this. MJs life went through many ups and downs. He got through and survived so much and still smiled. No matter what, he was the very best showman ever, the best song and dance man, the best worldwide iconic entertainer and of course, the great and only, King of Pop. He is missed. Thanks for posting these videos.

Yeah he doesn't seem himself at all throughout these performances, especially compared to the HWT concerts.

Although i do enjoy watching the 30th aniversary concerts i can't help but feel bad for Mike. He really didn't seem himself during those concerts. When i saw This Is It i thought ''Now there's the Michael Jackson i know and love'' happy and full of energy

I read somewhere he was much in pain just before this concerts because of his back. He took anaesthetic to perform. He was a little bit gloomy on red carpet and while sitting on auditorium but when he came on stage he put a brave face on it

Here is the unaired ending. We Are the World was performed and You Rock My World again:

Why they didn't show this on tv?

yeah, i don't like the billie jean edition version, cuz the microphone suddenly disappeared

They also removed ending from Beat It and the dance part from The Way You Make Me Feel.

Back