30 Seconds To Mars

theoriley

Proud Member
Netherlands. It was supposed to be The.O'Riley, bu
Any fans, lovers or likers here of this Alternative Rockband?

Their latest album 'This is War' came out late 2009,
and the guys are on tour right now through Europe. Before they started this tour, they toured in America.

I had the privelege to attend the gig on June 8, in Tilburg (Holland)
It was so awesome, the guys are great and the show was very good!
Just thought i'd share :D

Let's talk about the band here,
and share our thoughts and favorite things about them ... :D

30-seconds.jpg

30-Seconds-to-Mars.jpg

I saw them many time live with my echelon friends and had tons of fun actually...the first album is really good,the second one so and so,for the last one I hoped they were going to do something daring musically especially because I'm a major fan of Flood as a producer,but it is a no for me,very disappointing,that's why I'm not really interested enough to see them perform again.

They are an ok band live,they are generous with their fans and kinda friendly....
the point is I'm tired of their fanbase,80% of them are there because of jared leto and after a while it gets annoying no matter how much they try to hide it lol...so yeah they opted for the emo bullshit during "a beautiful lie" and paid the consequences in terms of fangirls infesting their live shows..and that's it,they are like my 11th birthday,it was very fun at the time but i'm not interested in doing it again!

I saw them many time live with my echelon friends and had tons of fun actually...the first album is really good,the second one so and so,for the last one I hoped they were going to do something daring musically especially because I'm a major fan of Flood as a producer,but it is a no for me,very disappointing,that's why I'm not really interested enough to see them perform again.

They are an ok band live,they are generous with their fans and kinda friendly....
the point is I'm tired of their fanbase,80% of them are there because of jared leto and after a while it gets annoying no matter how much they try to hide it lol...so yeah they opted for the emo bullshit during "a beautiful lie" and paid the consequences in terms of fangirls infesting their live shows..and that's it,they are like my 11th birthday,it was very fun at the time but i'm not interested in doing it again!

aw, too bad. I'm kinda sad to hear this :( :giggle:

But I do agree with you on some point. This is War is not their best album, but I still like it and there are good songs on it :)

I'm not the biggest fan around, but I really do like their music and I just wanted to experience their concert for when they were here, and it was totally awesome. I wasn't intending to go at first, but i'm so glad I did.

Though I appreciate Jared Leto more as an actor. But that's my opinion :)
I didn't like the music at first, but when I really started to listen, it grew on me.

Back