3 UK TV Alerts - Friday 5th Nov - SKY 1

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
There is a MJ marathon on friday on Sky 1, starting at 8 (I Think) they show...

7pm - "Michael Jackson's private home movies"
9pm - Can't remember the name lol, but it has June Sarpong speaking to celebs about MJ
10pm - "Michael Jackson - The Live Seànce, With Derek Akorah."

I might not watch Derek Akorah, he'll be making a fool out of himself. Why the hell does Derek Akorah get picked to do such a pointless show. Leave MJ Alone!!

*Update* - Thanks to Sarah.Lovess.MJ here is the layout for "private home movies"

Monday 2nd - Part 1
Tuesday 3rd - Part 2
Friday 6th - All Parts, 2 hours

Last edited:
I havent watched the private home movies in ages, might catch that one, if I can bring myself to watch it.

It has been advertised on tv (and just looked on the tv listings) that Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies is on on Monday 2nd November at 7pm (part 1/4) on Sky 1...

dont want anyone to miss it :)

updated...

Monday 2nd - Part 1
Tuesday 3rd - Part 2
Friday 6th - Part 3 and Part 4

I just looked on radio times and the Private Home Movies are on Mon Tues Wed and Thurs at 7-7.30pm, and then it looks like they're showing all four parts again on Friday from 7-9pm if you missed them.

Cant wait to watch Private home movies on tv! :D

Last edited:
Grrrr I have freeview so I don't have Sky one :(

I will watch the phm, to see michael happy will be a blessing :cry: but the live seance with derek AKA creed kafer i think i wil give a miss, i can only imagine what he will do, probably go into a trance and shout OWWww :mat:

Brillant as I lost my recording of PHM now I can re-record it, thanks!

I just looked on radio times and the Private Home Movies are on Mon Tues Wed and Thurs at 7-7.30pm, and then it looks like they're showing all four parts again on Friday from 7-9pm if you missed them.

Cant wait to watch Private home movies on tv! :D

Thanks for this :)

Glad its on in the week as I'm going to London on Fri and was worried I might miss it.

heres all the listings for michael jackson for the uk
Michael Jackson(Music)
Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies(Documentary)

^^ oooh the Private Home Movies in HD?! :ninja: almost enough to make me wish I had sky

there is a seance on uk sky channel 201 this evening at 8pm i know its not everyones cup of tea but i will watch just out of curiosity

this is not the derek akorah seance

and actually i will be sky plusing it as i am in the cinema at 8 watching TII for the 6th time

I was planning to watch all of them on Fri but my mum saw it advertised and wanted to watch the ep tonight. I was holding up ok until MJ told the Farkus story and my mum and I just burst into tears.

Ive watched part 1 & 2, i think i'll save the rest and watch it all on friday.

Loved the easter egg hunt on part 2, Michael was soooo fun

Missed the others, but cant wait till friday! Have to watch tonights part! Thanks for letting me no about friday playing it full, or i would have been crying now! Ive wanted to see it on tv for so long!

Back