[<3] From Michael: "I Love You!"

PRINCESS MJ

Puella Aeterna
Country
United-States
๐ŸŒน From: Michael | To: The Moonwalkers

Remember when he used to always say "๐Ÿ—ฃ I love you" and then you'd say "๐Ÿ—ฃ I love you more" and then he'd say "๐Ÿ—ฃ I love you most"!?

Yeah... he would be so happy if we got back to that. ๐Ÿฅบ

Use this thread to just take us back to the good old days. Take us back where we belong. Take us back to Michael's love. ๐Ÿ’

You're The Soldiers Of Love! All his music, all his art, all his creations, all his pain, all his sorrow, all his suffering... he did it all for love. Post uplifting messages of kindness for others to read that remind everyone of Michael's inner beauty that we adored so much. Tell each other that you love one another. Maybe even try to do it at least once a day. Just hop on in and say nice things that can make someone's day a little bit better. โœจ

And by the way... I LOVE YOU! ๐Ÿฆš

๐Ÿ‘‘ Long Live The King Of Music Forever ๐Ÿ‘‘

Last edited:
Don't give up on your dreams today. Maybe you just need a break or maybe just some time away. Slowly count to 3, gently relax your shoulders, and take a nice deep breath...

You've got this! ๐Ÿ†

As long as you can find at least one light that still has its power and just one act that you can perform, your production does not have to close its curtains.

So, Let The Show Go On. :)

- ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“™.โ™ก

I just came across this thread. Just very curious about you @PRINCESS MJ I am one of the fans who has been part of the fan communities both in real life and online since 1998. I was a member of MJNI fanclub, their messageboard, MJIFC, ezboards , MSN chats, the chatroom on mj.com and many other fan communities in the early 2000's, and then when social media, was invented. As the years went by, I joined so many fan communities Ive lost count, from KOP Board, to King of Pop Fanatics and all the amazing messageboards who are long gone now. As you can see by my profile and signature, my join date on here is 2003, as I am an original MJJF member.

I used to be one of the fans who would travel to see Michael at events and concerts in Europe and America. Over the years I have met and talked to many of Michaels staff, bodyguards, entourage etc. In 2021 I helped my friend Talitha write her book A real-life fairy tale: Michael Jackson and me

Im just wondering maybe we have met somewhere over the years or maybe we have mutual friends. I would love to know more of your story, as now a days there are so few of us active in the fan communities. I still keep in contact with many of the follower fans, everyone is still connected, all the friend groups, so Im sure someone would remember you.

Back