2bad

Metalfish2

Proud Member
What is the story behind this song?
Im confused about why there is a video but wasnt released as a single. I think it should be a single.
Why was ghost a single in Europe but then not featured in the ghost video.
Its all very confusing for me.

Last edited:
I think 2 Bad was originally going to be a single to go along with the Ghosts film, but they decided to release the Blood on the dance floor album instead.

2bad doesnt have a video,just a segment inghost and the song is pretty self explanitory

Smooth Criminal had 4 music videos where as 2 Bad didnt have any. Ghosts was the only music video to come from Michael Jackson's Ghosts.

I mean they could easily take out the 2bad segment from ghost. same thing. and what is this about a "ghost " video from the ghost film? I didnt know about that?
It jsut seems odd that 2bad was so prominantly featured and wasnt a single.

If I remember right, Ghosts, in it's original form(when it was released in USA theaters) only had 2 Bad in it. After many changes, the Ghosts song was included in the short film. I'm not 100% sure on this because it was over 10 years ago when I saw Ghosts in the theater. That original version has a lot of differences from the one you can see today.

If I remember right, Ghosts, in it's original form(when it was released in USA theaters) only had 2 Bad in it. After many changes, the Ghosts song was included in the short film. I'm not 100% sure on this because it was over 10 years ago when I saw Ghosts in the theater. That original version has a lot of differences from the one you can see today.

Wouldnt mind seeing the original version then.:mello:

Wouldnt mind seeing the original version then.:mello:
I wish I could see it again also. But that original version was only seen in USA theaters and it wasn't shown again. The special effects scenes were very different also.

In some warehouse for films there are the original copies of Ghosts. If only we could find them!

The original version of Ghosts can be downloaded - the transformation of the Mayor into the Ghoul is also different.

Back