27th Feb-HaAPY BIRTHDAY TO MAM ELIZABETH TAYLOR!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
Dearest Ms. Elizabeth Taylor,
We all wish you a truly wonderful birthday:flowers:! May you be blessed with a long, healthy, blessed, prosperous life that always brings you lots of joy:flowers:!!!
We are so proud of your sweet friendship with Michael:flowers:!

Love and kindest regards always:yes:,
-All of Michael's fans:)!

Dearest Ms. Elizabeth Taylor,
We all wish you a truly wonderful birthday:flowers:! May you be blessed with a long, healthy, blessed, prosperous life that always brings you lots of joy:flowers:!!!
We are so proud of your sweet friendship with Michael:flowers:!

Love and kindest regards always:yes:,
-All of Michael's fans:)!

Second this Post! Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Taylor. Mwah (thats a kiss sound lol) We Love You!

Have a Happy, Healthy, and Purple Birthday, Dame Elizabeth! Peace and Blessings to you! :birthday:

Happy Birthday, Ms. Elizabeth Taylor!!!!! Hope you´ll celebrate it with your best friend Michael Jackson!!!! I love you very much!!!! :cheers:
:birthday:

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! May you have many many joyful and healthy years ahead of you. God bless you.

I'm late, but it's better late than never, so...

Happy belated birthday Liz!:clapping: and wishing you many many more. Hope you had a great day with people who truly care for you. Hope you stay healthy and those you love stay healthy.

As MJ fans, we appreciate the fact that you've been one of true friends of Mike through thick and thin. Your unwavering love and support for him is so touching.

Gosh I'd forgotten it was Elizabeth's birthday yesterday.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Elizabeth with your loved ones close by and lots of prezzies, waterguns haha, and CAKE, yum.

Back