25th anniversary songs at o2 shows ??

raz2911

Proud Member
as we all know to mark the 25th anniversary of the record breaking album thriller MJ desided to re-make some of the songs, but do you think he will do any of the new versions at the THIS IS IT shows this summer ??

If he does deside to do some of them I hope he will do Wanna be startin somethin or P.Y.T

What do you think ?? and what would you like to see him perform ??

[imglink]http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/40656/thriller25thamazon2ie8.jpg[/imglink]

i've thought about this actually.

to be honest, i don't think he will. as this is a 'farewell' tour i think he'll stick to his classics, but hopefully with some new songs thrown in there too.

If he does decide to do any of the thriller 25 songs, i hope he does a one-off special performance with akon of wanna be startin' somethin'... a bit like the exclusive performance with stevie wonder... i don't know...

i'm talking out my bum a bit here haha :)

i hope he does
THE GIRL IS MINE REMIX
thats the only remix i see him doing

i cant see him doing the orignal version of it!!!!!!

i hope he does
THE GIRL IS MINE REMIX
thats the only remix i see him doing

i cant see him doing the orignal version of it!!!!!!

no I cant see him doing the girl is mine original either since he outbidded paul mcartney for the beetles rights or whatever it was for

eh, I'd rather him not.
although my fave song is the pyt demo- but that's not quite pyt2008....

the only songs from t25 should be for all time and the girl is mine 2008

no I cant see him doing the girl is mine original either since he outbidded paul mcartney for the beetles rights or whatever it was for

what does that have 2do with him performing HIS song? =/

well true, I just dont think he will do the original version since they stopped talking, I do hope he does the 25th anniversary version I love that version

true,haha and me 2. and for all time.

Back