25 Worst Rappers List...

Will Smith is one of the best rappers and he has no place on that list

Every rapper should be on that list :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.@! GOOD ONE!#!!

I think some mainstream rappers like Chingy and Diddy deserve to be on been there, but Nelly had no place on that list.

well rap is mostly an american thing...the good rappers are respected and it is an art form.

wow nelly is on there though..! wrong pick!

Master P.. ill agree he has annoying gestures

P.diddy needs to sit back and be a record producer or clothing designer or whatever he does lmao. hes not a front man to be a rapper or a singer. stay back Diddy!

Will smith is not considered a great rapper..yes he made history... but in a time where rap wasnt really listened to yet main stream. and looking back at that song ...come on! forget the clean lyrics people make fun of.... but theres kids with amazing rap talent than Will smith. some have the gift..and i dont think Will does. he needs to stick to movies. he gets made fun of like Mc hammer.

Tupac and Nas are the best in my opinion plus the rap they do isnt annoying...the style they weave is great.....others would say Biggie or Eminiem or Busta Rhymes are great too. the great female rappers Missy Elliot and Lauren hill etc arent on there.

so the list is correct. :) except for Nelly...they need to replace him with Soulja boy! eek

Last edited:
Yeah I don't agree with Will being on the list either. I don't agree with most of the list actually.

Will Smith shouldn't be on that list. You don't need to saturate your rhymes with foul language be a good rapper.

Will Smith i agree shouldnt be on the list.

Everyone else i agree with i think. :lol: I think Kevin Federline should be on it too LOL

Edit: Oops hes on there! lol

Last edited:
2 live crew and nelly? wtf?

sorry but if it weren't for them, the pub advisory thing would never have taken off and nelly's bomb....and i guess will was too sugary for those who wrote the list. sux that a positive black rapper is seen as one of the worst

and i guess will was too sugary for those who wrote the list. sux that a positive black rapper is seen as one of the worst

Exactly. If a rapper isn't enough of a thug with a 'colorful' criminal past or a bevy of women by his side, he isn't considered a rapper, but a lame bore..

Well this guy was probably trying to be funny to soccer moms. Why would someone even bother putting Tom Hanks, Bobby Jimmy, and the Rappin' Duke on a list. I don't think they considered themselves "rappers". There was another guy called Rappin' Ronnie that rapped in Ronald Reagan style.

well rap is mostly an american thing...the good rappers are respected and it is an art form.

wow nelly is on there though..! wrong pick!

Master P.. ill agree he has annoying gestures

P.diddy needs to sit back and be a record producer or clothing designer or whatever he does lmao. hes not a front man to be a rapper or a singer. stay back Diddy!

Will smith is not considered a great rapper..yes he made history... but in a time where rap wasnt really listened to yet main stream. and looking back at that song ...come on! forget the clean lyrics people make fun of.... but theres kids with amazing rap talent than Will smith. some have the gift..and i dont think Will does. he needs to stick to movies. he gets made fun of like Mc hammer.

Tupac and Nas are the best in my opinion plus the rap they do isnt annoying...the style they weave is great.....others would say Biggie or Eminiem or Busta Rhymes are great too. the great female rappers Missy Elliot and Lauren hill etc arent on there.

so the list is correct. :) except for Nelly...they need to replace him with Soulja boy! eek

YES! That's right! How come SOULJA BOY wasn't there???

That's cuz he has number 1 hit I am sure...

**** that list for naming Will Smith, and Will Smith haters in general. They even gave out that dumbass predictable reason (because he's "safe").

So they put Will Smith on that list just because he dosen't use bad words? That's funny, while their at it then they may as well put Run-DMC on the list cause they never used any bad words

About 6 of those rappers I had never even heard of before. And 3 of them I didn't even know they did a rap album. As for the ones I have heard of I do agree with most of them. Except for Will Smith, P. Diddy, Nelly, MC Hammer, and 2 Live Crew. I think they are some of the best rappers ever.

how does somebody pick a whole 25 rappers, unless they love all rap, at heart..lol

anyway, i can't take this guy seriously, because..even Vanilla Ice's song was fun to listen to, IMO

and i certainly don't agree with the lister for the most part...and i haven't heard some of those acts..but judging from what the lister listed..i wouldn't trust the lister. surely nelly didddy and hammer and smith are great..so..this lister is bogus...

They obviously pick rappers that DON'T SWEAR.

Although I do agree with some, some are not supposed to be there.

Does SWEARING make for a good rapper?

Back