25-6-2010

LiLShOrTaY

Proud Member
Hi fam!..

I haven't been here for a long time (again).. but I just wanna say, it did me good attend an event in Holland yesterday.. Nice to meet old and new fans.. It was very nice to have support when you're so sad remembering Michael..
How did you experienced yesterday?

Miss you Michael...thank you so much for all the good things you left to the world.... Rest in peace now..

LiLShOrTaY
:flowers:

Same here! A day with some very tough moments... :weeping: But great to be together with all the other fans and feel the love! :heart:
By the way, I loved the poco poco dance! :p

Same here! A day with some very tough moments... :weeping: But great to be together with all the other fans and feel the love! :heart:
By the way, I loved the poco poco dance! :p

Dirty Dianaaa *big hug*
Oh wow it's nice to see you here!.. :) hahaha the dance was fun and funny ! :rofl::)
Altough the event didn't last unti 4am, it felt GOOD to be there among all of you :)..
'till nex time?
:)
GBU..
hugxx

:waving:
Yes, the dance was great! :D I have to practice the poco poco dance more though, instead of The Drill! :lol:
Hugs for you too! :huggy:
See you next time! :yes:
Diana xx

i wake feeling strange-almost forget what day it was?(256-2010)
it was a long/slow day for me
11am news had a nice michael tribute
i watch a few good tributes on youtube without crying
its sad one whole year without michael

Re: 25-6-2010 and 25-6-2009...

wow..

I remember well when it was 25-6-2009, I was at work and didn't know anything about what was happening and what's going to happen later that day..
But that whole day I had a heavy feeling, at work I kept moaning not on purpose so unaware..
Suddenly my colleague said: "hey I have enough of you moanings, what's going on??!..."
I answered while suddenly being aware of it: ".......you know, I don't even have a clue why I'm doing that.....!"
Later again I was moaning.. and that evening I got many calls but I didn't answer cus I was feeling so tired..
The next day in the bus going to work I had my mp4 on but could hear others saying shocked: "oh myyy, because of what?.. a heart attack??.."
I didn't know anything yet..
I opened my phone, and had a lot of misscalls and smses..and I know just then about Michael's death....this cold shiver went through me and I was like a statue so shocked.......

Back