22 Oct08...more mentionings...

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member

MJ news in review

Newest 'Guitar Hero' lets you create music
[SIZE=-1]CNN International - 11 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Michael Jackson is in there. What's great about "Beat It" is that a lot of people forget that Eddie Van Halen played the guitar solo on that. ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]LARS ULRICH Says METALLICA 'Guitar Hero' Game Is Coming Soon - Oct ... [SIZE=-1]Blabbermouth.net[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 4 news articles »[/SIZE]

Girlband loses out in X Factor vote
[SIZE=-1]The Press Association - 4 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In the Michael Jackson-themed show, presented by Dermot O'Leary on Saturday night, all remaining 11 finalists sang live in front of the judges and studio...[/SIZE]

'Dancing With the Stars': Swingtown
[SIZE=-1]Entertainment Weekly - 7 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Toni Braxton and Alec: 22/30 Note to DWTS musical masterminds: Michael Jackson songs are fab, but do not belong paired with West Coast swings. ...[/SIZE]

Day 149: MJ the business man.... what the media don't show

resize_image.php

Everlast
Love, War And The Ghost Of Whitey Ford

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Ne-Yo
Year of the Gentleman

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Nelly
Brass Knuckles

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

DJ Khaled
We Global

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

The Game
LAX

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Miley Cyrus
Breakout

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Sugarland
Love On The Inside

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Jonas Brothers
A Little Bit Longer

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Lil' Wayne
Tha Carter III

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Plies
Definition Of Real

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Usher
Here I Stand

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Ashanti
The Declaration

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Rihanna
Good Girl Gone Bad

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Mariah Carey
E=MC2

sep_template_feat.gif

resize_image.php

Def Leppard
Songs From The Sparkle Lounge

sep_template_feat.gif

sb3_up_roll.gif

sb3_up.gif

sb3_down_roll.gif

sb3_down.gif

http://www.sonyatv.com/index.php/articles/news

UmMMm... sorry to ask.. but whats DAY 149???? whats with the quote and the all the different artists in there??? R u saying Michael is part of those albums catalogue wise????:scratch:

whats with the quote and the all the different artists in there??? R u saying Michael is part of those albums catalogue wise????:scratch:

Yes, that's exactly it.

MJ through Sony/ATV owns music from each of those albums listed.

For instance, from Ne-Yo's new joint, "Year Of the Gentlemen," Sony/ATV owns the rights to "Closer" and "Miss Independent." Which look to be two hits for Ne-Yo and in turn, two more hits for Sony/ATV.

Oh lord...

OK, The tabloid article has been removed as well as all posts regarding it, please carry on.

PD. Thank to everyone for your support to the news staff, they really do work very hard to get the news and Rasta's threads are always quite a delight.

Good to see the news thread in order. Thanks for posting the news, Rasta.

TRL/MTV is as ridiculous as ever, even trying to compare Eminem 2002' Times Square event to Jackson's of 2001, let alone placing Michael below, what they did.

All those events are recorded and there was never anything even close to Jackson's event in their list, since the street was stopped, what never happened neither for Eminem, nor for any other superstars around the time.

Toni Braxton was on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (where all DWTS Rejects go after being eliminated) last night and scroll to 1:27 where jimmy mentioned her moonwalking and don't worry jimmy didn't make any snarky remarks about michael atleast not this time.

Well will you listen to that fool Jimmy Kimmel. Man, will wonders ever cease! He talking about he ADMIRES people who can moonwalk.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at folks who "claim" to have a problem with MJ, but at the same time, can't keep MJ's name out of their mouth's. Jimmy Kimmel is one of those people, in my opinion. All of a sudden he's in love with the MOONWALK. LOL!

Well will you listen to that fool Jimmy Kimmel. Man, will wonders ever cease! He talking about he ADMIRES people who can moonwalk.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at folks who "claim" to have a problem with MJ, but at the same time, can't keep MJ's name out of their mouth's. Jimmy Kimmel is one of those people, in my opinion. All of a sudden he's in love with the MOONWALK. LOL!
I don't know these people flip-flop so many times.

But i know that sony/ATV and that ATV is Michael.. so.. Sony 50% and ATV 50% but michael is 100% owner of ATV? So Mike does earn money for every album and single? Because i want this to know to explain to people that mike never can be broke.

And why 'day 149'?

And Mike doesn't have his own rights.. right?

But i know that sony/ATV and that ATV is Michael.. so.. Sony 50% and ATV 50% but michael is 100% owner of ATV? So Mike does earn money for every album and single? Because i want this to know to explain to people that mike never can be broke.

And why 'day 149'?

And Mike doesn't have his own rights.. right?
yes, Mj owns 50% of sony/atv. he earns more money from that than he will ever earn recording an album.
everytime the music is played on the radio or on tv or when an artist performs on thr show, Mj gets payed even before the artist does.
This is why he can afford to sit back and not record any music for so many years.

Ooo Toni was on Jimmy Kimmel? Nice. Don't care for that dofus though, lol I luv me some Toni! :lol:

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at folks who "claim" to have a problem with MJ, but at the same time, can't keep MJ's name out of their mouth's. Jimmy Kimmel is one of those people, in my opinion

Same here. He is a clown like the rest of these fools in the media.

Hey, Dats, thanks for letting us know about LL CoolJ in the Thrillercast. I always loved the guy. :)

Back