2014 BET Awards

Carmour260

Proud Member
I just watched the BET Awards. When Chris Rock mentioned the 90s, Troop came out with "All I Do Is Think Of You." One of the members was wearing a glove, paying homage. They remade the song which is a classic on it's own too. I love both versions.

I managed to get thru the program...even with Rock hosting. (He can be annoying most of the time)
I liked that BET brought back the "hot acts" of the 90's. And TROOP was right up there.
They did it last year with the female groups.

But yeah, I saw that. :yes: Pretty cool that the member, Steven Harts, paid homage in that way.
As a matter of fact, I thought he lead the song, originally. I know he is usually the lead on most of their songs..

Anyway, I like both versions of the song too, but of course the Jacksons did it better. :happy:

Last edited:
I record it so i will watch it today.

Sheila i love your signature cool.

I managed to get through the show as well.lol. usually chris rock works my nerves. he was straight hosting the show though.

I was not please with the BET awards this year. A little tribute to Bobby W. their cut it their could have remove Bey and JZ video. Their could have mention something about Michael Xscape. Chris Rock was not a good host for this. I love Chris Brown perform he move so much like Michael. Some names would spell wrong just a waste of time not please at all. I have seen better BET Awards then this.

Back