2012 Grammy Nominations Released!

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
logo.png

For the complete list of nominees, check out Grammys.com!

Kanye West leads the group of stellar musicians with seven nominations, followed by Adele, Foo Fighters, and Bruno Mars with six each.
The 2012 Grammy Awards are set to air on February 12!

I really can't wait to see how Adele fairs, I know she will be a big winner, I could see her taking all 6 she's nominated for, after all there's not much competition for her is there, 21 is an amazing album, as is she!! :D

I hope Adele does well too. She seems like a breath of fresh air to be honest. She keeps her clothes on and she can sing. I am not bashing anyone but some things get tiring after awhile. It's about the music and I like that.

I dot know, but Adele imo, is hugely overrated, there are so many similar artists, even better, but also many underrated inventive artists-musicians.

It seems like she is being a media protege..., they picked her out like a product, not because of her music greatness.

^ I agree.. I think she is highly overrated and isn't even that good. She is popular and thats the only reason why she has been nominated for so many awards.

BTW, I am not being rude but is she really 23, because she looks way older than that?

I completly agree about her being overrated.Imo to be a singer u have to be a FULL performer and not just standing there singing........I mean even move just a little for the type of music she sings....

Back