2009 in Photos [www.boston.com]

that picture of paris is heartbreaking i still cry everytime i see the clip on tv :( I MISSS MICHAEL

This is why I'm deliberatly avoiding all these review of 2009 things this year. I dont want to have to keep re-living June 25th over and over and over again. Its just too painful.

This is why I'm deliberatly avoiding all these review of 2009 things this year. I dont want to have to keep re-living June 25th over and over and over again. Its just too painful.

That's what I tend to do, and 2009 is gonna be another after 2006 and 2007 that I am avoiding when it comes to years in review.

Usually I enjoy years in review, like years in pictures, or especially the Time's best and worst. But this yeat it's too painful :(

Thank you for the link though, I enjoyed the pictures.

Ugh...2009 was one of the most awful years EVER. :( Not even only for the most awful day June 25th, there were just soooo many negative things happenin' this year.

I see a pic of Queens Day here in NL in the 3th part...gee that was something heavy here too, remember how I was partying in Amsterdam and suddenly all the party's were dropped, hearing what happened in Apeldoorn. So sad.

Just a few more days and 2009 will be history...strange to think about that but well, let's hope 2010 will be better and won't bring us such awful news anymore.
Beautiful photo's in there by the way!

Ah, this is rather disturbing.. So much war in this world.

:cry: that picture of Paris. oh my. :cry: that's when reality hits..

Come on guys I know the picture with Paris is very sad:(
But there are other way worser pics

So much sadness. :no: I only know, first hand, a small slice of the world, but if this is an accurate presentation of 365 days in it...All I can feel is :no:...

Back