2005 to March 2009

Dilan

Proud Member
I've realized that I have often read about what MJ was doing from this period such as going to Bahrain... recording or not wanting to recording 'I have this Dream' and going to a UK airport in 2007 but not really understanding the reasons behind these events. Only that somebody in Bahrain was offering him financial security. Would anyone be able to make a summarised (or detailed) bullet point timeline from the end of the trial to the this is it conference?

Oh man I forgot about that song!!! Yeah I'd like to hear about this too. I know he was jumping from place to place - working with some folks on thriller 25. He did the fan event in japan - I think that was in 2007. He did the world music awards in 2006? And another award show too where he got choked up making his speech to fans cuz it was pretty much his first appearance after the trial.

He was also working on another full album and a book. (And movies!) but for the most part I think he was jumping from place to place because he hadn't found a place to settle down (he was working on making "wonderland" which was Neverland 2.0) until he was back in the states, jumping from Vegas to Virginia to LA I believe.

Last edited:
The entire timeline between 2005 and 2009 is really jumbled, honestly. Michael was all over the world, doing events, going to parties, and most importantly, relaxing for the first time in years. I just recently purchased his bodyguards' book and absolutely loved it -- very enlightening (and, at times, unbelievably sad) to see how Michael's final few years were.

As far as music goes, Michael didn't want to record in 2005/early 2006, as he was still recovering mentally from the trial. He didn't make the leap until he hit Ireland.

The entire timeline between 2005 and 2009 is really jumbled, honestly. Michael was all over the world, doing events, going to parties, and most importantly, relaxing for the first time in years. I just recently purchased his bodyguards' book and absolutely loved it -- very enlightening (and, at times, unbelievably sad) to see how Michael's final few years were.

As far as music goes, Michael didn't want to record in 2005/early 2006, as he was still recovering mentally from the trial. He didn't make the leap until he hit Ireland.

Thank you, I plan to buy that soon. Also, you told me a few months ago you would prove that you have links with an estate engineer by providing me with the email evidence with the blurred real names. Do you still plan on doing this or were you initially not telling the truth?

Back