2000 Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
God I love this song.

I know some people aren't big fans but seriously have a closer listen to this. Michael's voice is just so unique, innovative and different to what he's done before. I can imagine him doing some amazing dancing to this. It's just a brilliant song! Got lots of attitude and the I love the music and everything haha. The ad libs are also extra hot haha. I'm a bit lost for words trying to describe this song. It's fastly becoming one of my favourites on Vince.

So come on you closet 2000 Watts fans. Speak up and appreciate!

:D

I love this song especially the beat.

there has been a discussion over here and one member of the boards said he/she can't appreciate this song because Michael is talking about technology.

I usually don't care about the lyrics, and the fact that Michael never really had a nonsense song it got me intrigued so I played close attention to the lyrics and dang to the Metaphor of this song :ninja:

this made me appropriate the song even more. read the lyrics it ain't about technology at all ;)

I love this song especially the beat.

there has been a discussion over here and one member of the boards said he/she can't appreciate this song because Michael is talking about technology.

I usually don't care about the lyrics, and the fact that Michael never really had a nonsense song it got me intrigued so I played close attention to the lyrics and dang to the Metaphor of this song :ninja:

this made me appropriate the song even more. read the lyrics it ain't about technology at all ;)
Haha are you sure its a metaphor for 'something' else? :D

Because I read in another thread from memory that Michael was quoted saying there was no meaning hehe :p Oh the mystery

Going back to studying the song. Another really subtle but amazing bit is near the end at around.. 4:07 where there's a transition from one drums set to the next. Sounds fresh haha.

Going back to studying the song. Another really subtle but amazing bit is near the end at around.. 4:07 where there's a transition from one drums set to the next. Sounds fresh haha.

I absolutely love the song and especially that transition. When I listen to 2000 Watts, I keep playing that part over and over again.

Awesome song, very underrated. Teddy Riley does good work as well here.

But what is this song about?

I knew we had a thread on this already did a search and came up with a few so take your pick :lol: I don't think we need another. Remember to do a seach fiirst before making a new thread. Thankies..

2000 Watts- The Truth On MJ's voice

2000 Watts...meaning??

2000 Watts apprecation thread

oh and btw, I disliked this song for so long until I got the meaning of it :fear:
I didn't like the sound so took no notice of the lyrics. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back