20 MILLION Facebook fans by 29th Aug!

markmark11

Proud Member
MJ should have 20 MILLION Facebook fans by 29th Aug!

They are joining at about 75 people a minute!

by end of year he should have more fans than anything on facebook, the poker texas hold'em is at 21 million.

This is very cool!

On the social networking front this is very important...and a lot of people care. FB may be stupid and annoying, but it is damn popular. FB is evolving and it is a very easy way for millions of people to connect. The media always talk about FB and how huge it is becoming. Just wait and see, I think this is going to be awesome for MJ!

Over 400 million active users.

I never used facebook, but i like the inspiration that people make something official for the man who dedicated his life to childeren

Thats pretty impressive. I was looking at it the other day and Michael Jackson has the most fans of anyone on facebook the rankings are:

1 Michael Jackson - about 18 million
2 Lady Gaga - about 15 million
3 Vin Diesel - about 13 million
4 Barack Obama - about 12 million
5 Megan Fox - about 11 million

Its awesome that MJ is number one. But does anyone else think it wierd that Vin Diesel has so many fans? I mean more than Obama and everything!

Strange.
Michael Jackson overtook Obama as the most popular in July last year (at that point it had just over 6million fans), and since that time Lady Gaga and Vin Diesel seem to have done the same. I understand Gaga considering she is probably the most popular music stars at the moment, but Vin Diesel? No idea!

MJ was the first to 10million, and he'll surely reach 20million soon, but will he beat Gaga to it?

The rate of increase is incredible!

I admit that I'm a sucker for polls and things like these. I've sent all my facebooks friends a couple of invites to join MJ's page in the past LOL.

You should all do it too!!

Invite your friends, make them join.

Michael loved things like these, being number one and on top of everything. Make it work. We can do it :punk:

It's for Michael, and he would have loved it!

..why is it important?
Well for record sales it matters, because the more people are OPENLY calling themselves MJ fans the more likely it is they will buy his new album. And the more that sells, the more effort Sony will put into MAKING NEW MJ music in the years ahead!

Money rules in this world and figures like 20 million will generate attention, and sales of cd's.

..why is it important?
Well for record sales it matters, because the more people are OPENLY calling themselves MJ fans the more likely it is they will buy his new album. And the more that sells, the more effort Sony will put into MAKING NEW MJ music in the years ahead!

Money rules in this world and figures like 20 million will generate attention, and sales of cd's.

Well I just want to say that I have 43 friends on my facebook that are a "fan" of Michael and I know for a fact that they aren't fans because I know them personally. They own zero of his albums. A lot of them I have heard openly insult Michael and/or say that they only like Thriller and Billie Jean. What I am getting at here is that just because they are a "fan" on facebook, does not mean they will definitely buy the new album or are even all that interested in Michael. They may like a few songs but that's it.

I know some of you may think, well that's just my facebook friends, not everybody else's. But the truth is, there's people like that everywhere. There are people who only like one or two songs from an artist and will become a fan of their facebook page. I've done it too. Therefore, the number of facebook fans Michael has will have no effect on his album sales, good or bad. People who are truly interested in Michael's music will buy the album. I can guarantee that not every single 17 million+ facebook "fan" will buy it. I guarantee it. Some may possibly download the single, but they won't buy the full album.

Sorry that was a little off topic but on the other hand, Michael reaching 20 million would be great. :) He will make it eventually.

Back