2 x bad figures pvc

mjdatabank

Proud Member
April 28th, 2009 : Michael Jackson BAD Figures (PVC)

badjap07v.jpg

Canyon Crest presents the Michael Jackson BAD Figures.

2 brand new Michael Jackson figures are to hit the shelves to celebrate Michael Jackson's 50th Anniversary.

Each figure is presented in a deluxe hard cardboard box (dimensions : H: 20.5cm x L: 15cm x P: 13cm).

2 versions are available:

- Regular International Edition (release date to be announced soon).

- Japanese Limited Edition (release date: May 07th, 2009).

Below are exclusive pictures of both Figures (click to see larger images).

PRE-ORDER MICHAEL JACKSON FIGURE - BAD - JAPANESE LIMITED EDITION

(HMV JAPAN - 4620 yens = 37 euros approx.)

INTERNATIONAL EDITION

badinter01v.jpg

badinter02v.jpg

badinter03v.jpg

badinter04v.jpg

badinter05v.jpg

badinter06v.jpg

badinter07v.jpg

JAPANESE LIMITED EDITION

badjap01v.jpg

badjap02v.jpg

badjap03v.jpg

badjap04v.jpg

badjap05v.jpg

badjap06v.jpg

Source : Canyon Crest / Ecbizz / Triumph International / HMV / MJ data bank
This news can be reposted with a credit to MJ data bank

http://www.mjdatabank.com/english_version/news/2009/april/20090428_bad_pvc.htm

These are great. It's a pity I'll never get around to buying one. I'm a 29 year old man and it just doesn't seem right buying something like this ( I still have my MJ BoW singing doll from 1995 somewhere though!).

These are great. It's a pity I'll never get around to buying one. I'm a 29 year old man and it just doesn't seem right buying something like this ( I still have my MJ BoW singing doll from 1995 somewhere though!).

As long as you like it, there is no age limit in buying such items IMO ;)

It's a shame because the package is so nice and all, and the Thriller figures were very nice, but this one doesen't even look like him... i smell a second enhanced version

Is the international version actually going to be sold outside of Japan? I don't see something like this coming to the USA. If the Thriller figures didn't make it here, I don't see the Bad figures getting sold here.

I think this is already posted awhile ago in Leslie's thread :unsure: Remember seeing them and thinking eww :lol:

I want new MJ not all these older versions of stuff.

Doesn't seem right??? According to who?

Sorry but that's a very sad to read! You buy it if you want to or don't buy it because you don't want to. What's there not to seem right? Theft is the only thing in the world that's not right!

I don't mean to sound offensive but it's so ironic to see Michael Jackson fans with such prejudices! What a mad world...everyone's mad...

RS

Doesn't seem right??? According to who?

Sorry but that's a very sad to read! You buy it if you want to or don't buy it because you don't want to. What's there not to seem right? Theft is the only thing in the world that's not right!

I don't mean to sound offensive but it's so ironic to see Michael Jackson fans with such prejudices! What a mad world...everyone's mad...

RS

It doesn't seem right according to them and what they have been taught and learned throughout their life. Everyone is different. Some respond to things in a different manner then others - it's ok :yes:

:mello:Theft is not the only thing in the world that's not right :scratch: But that's so off topic.

Is the international version actually going to be sold outside of Japan? I don't see something like this coming to the USA. If the Thriller figures didn't make it here, I don't see the Bad figures getting sold here.

Talks are in final stage to release the item in the USA. The wholesaler has already been selected. More updates soon.
Right now, the limited japanese version can be pre-ordred from HMV Japan.

It's nice to see MJ getting some love but those PVC figures don't really look like MJ at all.

I am a 26 year old guy, but i have those thriller figures (the normal one and zombie mike) standing next to my plasma tv. It's all for display.

Are these figures from the same company as the thriller figures? Either way...the thriller ones are MUCH more accurate.

Talks are in final stage to release the item in the USA. The wholesaler has already been selected. More updates soon.
Right now, the limited japanese version can be pre-ordred from HMV Japan.
Can you say who might be the wholesaler in the USA?

Back