2 Chainz Recreates 'Thriller' Music Video

J5master

Proud Member
Check it out here (can't figure out how to embed it): Click

Oh and as you might expect, its a typical rap video so....explicit language, etc. NSFW probably. LOL

I like some of 2 Chainz stuff, but the video kinda sucks.

At least he put a disclaimer at the beginning saying he doesn't mean any disrespect at one the greatest artists of all time.

I like some of 2 Chainz stuff, but the video kinda sucks.

At least he put a disclaimer at the beginning saying he doesn't mean any disrespect at one the greatest artists of all time.

The disclaimer was the best part. :)

Who in the hell is "2 Chainz"?

I had to quote (and laugh at) myself on this one, because the dead giveaway was the WORLD STAR HIP HOP tag on the clip! :hysterical: :rofl: :lol:

I watched it and my face is like :wtf:

ZombieMikedafuqlol2_zps6488cd17.jpg

Me no like, LMAO!!

ZombieMikedafuqlol_zps43e33a41.jpg

Last edited:
That sucked and is a huge insult to Michael Jackson's music and what he stood for in this world.

Ok, I like REAL Rap and Hip Hop, but I just listened (painfully) to another one of his "songs" and I lost a couple of brain cells in the process. His flow is whack and the lyrical content is pedestrian at best. My cat can flow better than that dude! How could he listen to Mike (possibly be influenced/inspired by him) and come up with shit like THIS. . .

"I gotta crib in mah closet, gotta crib in mah closet, gotta crib in mah closet, designer shit in mah closet, BIATCH!" :hysterical: :smilerolleyes: :doh:

Just the name 2 Chainz is enough to make me not watch it. I'll take all your words that it sucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The disclaimer was the best part. :)

He even stole that concept from Mike! Thriller's disclaimer was Mike's way of showing respect for his faith (he was still a Jehovah's Witness at that time) and didn't want people to think he was into the occult. 2 Chainz completely stole the entire idea of Thriller. . . :doh: :zformation: :lol:

He even stole that concept from Mike! Thriller's disclaimer was Mike's way of showing respect for his faith (he was still a Jehovah's Witness at that time) and didn't want people to think he was into the occult. 2 Chainz completely stole the entire idea of Thriller. . . :doh: :zformation: :lol:

Funny about the name. I will take everyone's word for it and not click on that video. Maybe if he changes his name to 3 Cainz I might look at it.

I won't watch it but I saw a side to side comparison picture and he really did steal the whole concept... I cringed at it to be honest. I guess some will take it as a tribute but not me, sorry.

I think I'll pass :p

The YouTube comments are better than the video, hahahaha! One YT-er actually tried to explain WHY 2 Chainz used the Thriller zombie concept for his clip. Are you all ready for this bs?

Here's the "explanation": 2 Chainz used to sell drugs, lived and sold it in a crime/drug infested neighborhood (also called "the trap"). His customers/neighbors are the zombies (transformed into monsters from freebasing cocaine, i.e. Crack).

Feel free to :hysterical: :rofl: :wtf2 :smilerolleyes:

The YouTube comments are better than the video, hahahaha! One YT-er actually tried to explain WHY 2 Chainz used the Thriller zombie concept for his clip. Are you all ready for this bs?

Here's the "explanation": 2 Chainz used to sell drugs, lived and sold it in a crime/drug infested neighborhood (also called "the trap"). His customers/neighbors are the zombies (transformed into monsters from freebasing cocaine, i.e. Crack).

Feel free to :hysterical: :rofl: :wtf2 :smilerolleyes:

well as the saying goes...... : https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...mu16OaaO3wjYRDMD-vX3zdFsS-balDcqxH4xTsWUxmj7V

Check it out here (can't figure out how to embed it): Click

Oh and as you might expect, its a typical rap video so....explicit language, etc. NSFW probably. LOL
I should have listened to you. But thought how bad could it be and might be fun to see a homage.
Clicked it off at the first N-word.
Horrible.

I guess I respect 2 Chainz for paying tribute but the video is pretty bad and didn't really make sense with his song. :bored:

Back