2 Bike Rides in 7 days - Can I spare a moment of your time?

thrillerchild

Proud Member
My main push starts now. Now I'm fully back online...well as much as I can...I'm gonna be in proper training for my main charity fundraising phase. But I'm doing it differently this year. After doing some rides for over 5 years now I wanted to do something slightly more challenging. This month I will be doing 2 charity bike rides. On Sunday 20th June 2010 I'll be taking part in the London to Brighton Bike Ride. This will roughly be a 56 mile route starting at Clapham Common in London and ending up at the promenade in Brighton. Then on Sunday 27th June 2010 I will be taking part in the Capital to Coast Bike Ride. Its a 60 mile route starting at Esher College and finishing at Hove near Brighton.

I've decided to choose one charity to raise money for over these two bike rides. That charity is CLIC Sargent. CLIC Sargent are a children's cancer charity that helps many many young children with cancer. They do a magnificant job and I wanted to help them achieve their goals by aiming to raise around £500 from my two bike rides :) Below is my sponsor page link. It will be live until the middle of July so you've got plenty of time to donate :)

http://www.justgiving.com/2bikeridesin1week

Michael will be my main driving force behind this venture as they will be taking place around a time of great difficulty during that week :cry: But I believe I will come through it and raise a lot of money in the process.

Love you all.

It's all for love L.O.V.E.

Stephen x

Aw that's fantastic! You do us all proud here. :) I will be sponsoring you, what a great cause! Keep us updated!

Will do :) Just scoping for transport to the starting place on Clapham Common...I need some help from somewhere :mello:

Back