1st Michael dream since he passed away

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
I had a dream with him last night, first one I've had since he died. He died but it was different, he was seriously ill and had chosen to die(like euthanasia) - we all knew about it and we all got a chance to say goodbye at a few gatherings and then he wanted to be left with the kids. As we all walked away I was one of the few at the back of the last gathering, Blanket came running out towards the crowd - concerned I took him back in, they said thank you and led me to a room where Michael was. He was at a mixing desk making music - he turned around looked at me with his lovely smile and then hugged me, said he loved me and I said it back and then I had to leave... in my dream I went back to the place later in the day and they had all gone...

I don't know if it was him coming to say goodbye to me in my dream...

I had a dream with him last night, first one I've had since he died. He died but it was different, he was seriously ill and had chosen to die(like euthanasia) - we all knew about it and we all got a chance to say goodbye at a few gatherings and then he wanted to be left with the kids. As we all walked away I was one of the few at the back of the last gathering, Blanket came running out towards the crowd - concerned I took him back in, they said thank you and led me to a room where Michael was. He was at a mixing desk making music - he turned around looked at me with his lovely smile and then hugged me, said he loved me and I said it back and then I had to leave... in my dream I went back to the place later in the day and they had all gone...

I don't know if it was him coming to say goodbye to me in my dream...

I dreamed about Michael 6 or 7 times while 1 month since he passed. I do not see him anymore since then, but I wish. I am very happy for you that finally he visited you. We have a thread here about physics. People are sharing their dreams and meditation experience there. So, you are welcome there too!
It is so sad that we can see him now only in spirit.:(

Last edited:
Thats wonderful :)
I think he was saying goodbye.
I've had numerous dreams about him since he'd past, mostly it's him singing Black or White, or him and I just hanging around with my friends and having a good time.
Once I even had a dream about MJ impersonators. 0__0
But yours beats all of those, this was really sweet. :)

I dreamt Michael was dancing on a table, posted this before but just wanted to say again seeing as we discussing dreams.........I know this sounds daft, but had never imagined MJ dancing on a table, errr like he did do loads of times in vids like Smooth Criminal and Rock with you........but this seemed different, MJ was in a hall/room and I wasnt allowed in............security guards were defending the room....:-(
I peeked through a hole in swing door and saw.............then just the next day found Michael Jackson's b day tribute event being held in London UK which I am now involved in helping with and attending etc.........and this is the best part...........the main pic/photo of that event showed THE VERY IMAGE I had dreamt of! :) Make sense? :)

Oh wow thats amazing.I never had dreams with Michael but I hope it happends soon cause that would be so amazing if he came to visit me.

your dream makes me sad...2 months later I still can't stand the thought of him being gone for good
I had a dream too about Michael right after he died I think a couple of days after but it was very upsetting, it was about people trying to humiliate him I think it was the police or something, I think in the back of my mind I was thinking about everything he's been through in his life and what it must've felt like, and how we wish we could've helped him

I dreamed about him a couple of days ago too, the first time since his death. We just sat at a table and talked about everything, when he went I asked for a photo and the one I got where so blurry and then I understood he was going to die, and this was the last ever I would see or hear from Michael..

Back