1'm big fan of glee

rockstar

Proud Member
my sister inlaw told me last year that i'll love this i say maybe i don't like it but i got really into it this year :yes:
my sister inlaw told me i told you so :giggle:

today i buy it with my own money that i was saving up to buy a gift for my mom for mother day :D
but the cd it was on sale for $10 :yes:

568696.jpg

I love GLEE too! I'm a musical theatre geek, so I love the appearances by Broadway stars, and I love the musical numbers of the show. And of course The Power of Madonna episode is an instant classic! Glad you are a fan too!

thanks jemini5

my favortest song on the cd is all of them :D but my fav song that touch my heart is
:D "what it feels like for a girl" :D p.s i wish a guy sing this song to me :heart:

I haven't listen to the CD yet but I agree that that version of What Is Feels Like For A Girl is beautiful! I really liked what they did with "4 Minutes"!

gottobethere stupid up i like this show :yes: :D

i'm kicking you out :giggle:

Hey that's a bit harsh, i'm only saying i think it's rubbish but then we all guilty pleasures, When i was a teen i loved Dawson Creek, i never actually thought it was any good infact i kind of always knew it was bad but i still never missed it, i don't know what age you are and i reckon it might be more for teenagers then anyone else.

Hey that's a bit harsh, i'm only saying i think it's rubbish but then we all guilty pleasures, When i was a teen i loved Dawson Creek, i never actually thought it was any good infact i kind of always knew it was bad but i still never missed it, i don't know what age you are and i reckon it might be more for teenagers then anyone else.

sorry :flowers: that i say that to you but you same something mean i didn't like it o.k :agree::doh:
be nices & i'll be nice o.k :D

Back