19th July 2008 Jay-Z concert (Kanye West Surprise Appearance) [**With Pics**]

Yeezy

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQUETs0rimA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQuSdTGTaSk

Manchester Evening News Arena 19th July 2008 was the place to be that night. Unbelievable! The night started off well with warm up such as Mark Ronson, Wiley, Rhymefest and like a few others i didnt even know. Rhymefest while performing began throwing out these cds (in the case lol) I actually was able to catch two of em. Kept one for myself, gave one to a mate. It happened to be called Rhymefest: Man in the Mirror. I havent listened to it yet but him performin was the best warm up act along with Wiley. So hopefully it aint a piss take.

I got very near to the front that night, was like 2 people infront of me then it was like the barricade. Anyways, Jay-Z was just amazing, performing he was 10/10, interacting with the crowd he was 10/10. Just unbelievable. He pointed at me when Dirt off your Shoulder started n i started brushin my shoulder haha he started laughin. Performing amazing tracks like Girls Girls Girls, Public Service Announcement, I know, 99 Problems and Hard Knock Life.

Anyways pics of Jigga....

Really wanted him to throw that jacket in the crowd. He threw an England shirt in the crowd that had Jigga on the back n the number 1.

Was Unbelievable when Kanye West came out. All day i was sayin that he would be there. Because i knew he was in the country headlining a festival. Jay-Z was supposed to appear at a Kanye gig in December and he was gunna turn up at London but for some mysterious reason. AND HE JUST CAME OUT AT MANCHESTER!!!! I was there haha. And i was like sayin Kanye will repay the favour. And I was right. I got piled on when he came out lmao. Then Kanye did Good Life and Stronger!! 1000% CLASSIC!

So Pics of Mr West:

Comment back. :)

Last edited:
Oh wow, I'd love to see Hova live. From every single person I've heard from, they all say he knows how to put on a show.

Good to see you had a good time. :)

That Rhymefest mixtape you got has a bunch of Michael Jackson joints on it. Its like a tribute sort of thing. The skits are hilarious

By the way, I'm jealous you got to see Hov in concert

That Rhymefest mixtape you got has a bunch of Michael Jackson joints on it. Its like a tribute sort of thing. The skits are hilarious

By the way, I'm jealous you got to see Hov in concert

Twice I've seen him :) He came out unannounced at Kanye's gig back in December. Them two must have some sort of unique love for Manchester coz they have done that for each other now.

And yeah the skits are funny as **** on that mixtape.

Back