1995 MTV rehearsal footage on TMF (MTV) just now

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I was just watching ' A celebration of Michael JAckson' on TMF (MTV) in the UK and they played several clips I have never seen before.
It was recorded a couple of days after Mike died and had celebrities calling in and being interviewed on camera too.
One of the clips I hadn't seen before was a clip of him in stage rehearsing the 1995 MTV performance with Slash. He said he wished Slash could trash his guitar.

Has anybody seen this show?
Does anyone have it as a download??

TMF Dutch television? I can look for you!

I saw it on the UK TMF, but they might show it on the Dutch channel too.

It was hosted by Sway (who recently did a very nice tribute song to Michael Jackson called "The King Full Stop". It was played on Radio 1 on Saturday night and is available online.)

I saw that, they had it on American MTV a couple of days ago...

Ah. I hope someone who will have the authority will unveil Michael's unrealesed stuff for us little by little. If they would swamp like flood, I couldn't breathe. I would get confuesd.
SO many things he has left.
I'm thankful but worried a little bit.
....I would like to watch all and listen to all , but how it would be possible?
What if Sony has the right to release them?

Can't stop thinking... can't help wondering....

It would be heard to post. It is a short 30 second clip of Michael rehearsing his performance routine. I'm sure they have the whole rehearsal recorded, however they only played a short clip.

do you guys know whether there is the rehearsal with Marcel Marceau in nov-dec 95 somewhere?

by the way - as far as i remember something was wrong with his heart that time too. wasnt it? :( :( :(

nobody records all this tv stuff?
in austria they just play nothing rare :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIHMQ8JCgUA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIHMQ8JCgUA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thank you for posting that ladyinhislife. I so loved his laugh too. I am watching the 95 MTV VMAs performance right now. That has always been one of my most favorite MJ performances. I was 15 when I first saw that performance. OMG that was such an awesome performance back then. In fact I happen to have the entire 95 MTV VMAs on tape. It was one MJ related program back then that I had to tape.

Is there any more footage of this rehearsal does anyone know? It's so clear.

Back