13th aniversay of tupac's death

MAKAVELIDAKING

Proud Member
It has been 13 years since 2pac was taken from us. Like mj after him he to was crucified in the media and had to much pain in his life. Lets make this thread to commerate our mmemories and ideas on 2pac. Some will say he was violent, outspoken etc ........ Others would say he was poetic , careing , genius, intelliegent, articulate and special. To me he is the biggest icon in music besides m.j and this is debateable. I mean elvis is what ever and the beatles are huge. But pac broke all barrriers in hiphop. He is proably the most famous rapper . He is the best selling. And most mike fans are 2pac fans aswell go figure. Lets cleberate makaveli

aaahhh yeaaa
igetaroundanim.gif
i think hes the best rapper ever. his poetry/lyrics, modern rappers cant compare to tupac in my book.
and anytime i wear my tupac shirt my friend threatens to steal it, get your own shirt fool!

but seriously, when i read this Tupac poem it made me think of Michael somewhat at first.
Fallen Star​
They could never understand what u set out 2 do instead they chose 2 ridicule u when u got weak they loved the sight of your dimming and flickering starlight How could they understand what was so intricate 2 be loved by so many, so intimate they wanted 2 c your lifeless corpse this way u could not alter the course of ignorance that they have set 2 make my people forget what they have done for much 2 long 2 just forget and carry on I had loved u forever because of who u r and now I mourn our fallen star.

2ofamerikazanim.gif

Pac was just to good for this earth man i love 2pac shakur. That guy was just 2 talented. His poetry book was really good aswell. The man had too many talents like mj

I love Tupac! Probably my fave rapper. He was special and indeed multi-talented. Really one of a kind. He will never be forgotten.

Awwww ... Yeah I almost forget tupac I was a kid when tupac got shoot I didn't kown at the time when I was in school, but tupac when I listen to his music he's got that hip-hop vibe into this system. But he's a good rapper that gone too soon & we miss him RIP Tupac

Back