11,000 free tickets being released for fans to see michaels memorial

gmtv are also sayin now tht his body will go to neverland for the public to see ..well i dnt know wot to think or to believe.

they also say michael has left loads of material for his fans for many years to come.

they also say michael has left loads of material for his fans for many years to come.

I'm 100% sure that this part is true but about where he will be shown/buried, I have no idea. I think CNN confirmed yesterday that it will be the Staples Center.

too far for me to travel. :/

and i thought it had been confirmed yesterday that Michael will not be shown to the public?

already got our hotel less than half a mile away from the staples center!!!!! so thankful... will be driving down from northern cali (bay area) monday night... sleep for a few hours.. eat.. then go early to stand in line.. theres 5 of us going in my jeep commander... lookin forward to it very much...

-Dal

Is he going to be shown there? :scratch:

What's at Staples???

the funeral?

i dont understand.....then why the whole neverland thing???

Last edited:
i didnt even know that tuesday is already confirmed by the jackson family..?????

gmtv are also sayin now tht his body will go to neverland for the public to see ..well i dnt know wot to think or to believe.

GMTV are idiots.
From my experience they are very rarely correct, unless the news has already been out in the open for some time. Their research teams are completely incapable.

what,what?
Can someone explain me this please?just wake up?

it's simple actually.

The whole Neverland thing was just a big rumor the Jackson family rulled out on wednesday saying nothing would happen at Neverland. At this point, they said some public events will take place somewhere else.

Then, yesterday, on Larry King's cnn live, Jermaine Jackson confirmed (he said it, and you can watch on larry king's cnn live webpage) tuesday's memorial. He said tuesday at 10am at the Staples Center. Before 10am, the family will hold a private ceremony. He said nothing about tickets.

There's a conference from the family friday morning to provide details.

(There's already a thread about this event in the general discussions)

Back