10 videos to show the world who Michael Jackson is!

L.T.D

Proud Member
So, you have everybody in the entire world sat down in one giant room, with one giant screen.

Your goal is to show them who Michael Jackson really is, and what he is all about. You are allowed 10 videos to show them in order to try and achieve that.

What would you show them? I mean SPECIFIC videos. Not just, ' a Billie Jean performance and.......Michael visiting a hospical :smilerolleyes:'

Heres mine :

1. Hellzapoppin 1972 The Jackson 5 perform Sugar Daddy, Got to be there and Brand New Thing. The show his amazing talent as a child.

2. The Smooth Criminal short film. To me this really shows his true genius for short films.

3. Man In The Mirror Bucharest 1992. To show his connection with the fans live.

4. PHM clip where Michael found that little boy called Farkus a liver. For obvious reasons.

5. Billie Jean live from Munich 1992. Just because its Billie Jean live, and I feel it is the best overall live performance of the song.

6. Some kind of clip from his 1995 interview with Dianne Sawyer, I feel he comes across best on there. The clip explaining the 1993 settlement.

7. The clip of Oprahs interview in which he shows that he has beds in the theatre so sick children can come and watch a show. That is one of the nicest things ive ever heard in my life, and makes me feel sick to to know how people treated him when he does things like that :(

8. Dangerous live from Wetten Dass 1995. Just because its an amazing dance routine and I feel this is the best performance of it. The best performance of the short version anyway.

9. The clip from his 60 minute interview with Ed Bradley from 2003 where he shows the marks on his arm of what the police did to him.

10. Human Nature rehearsal from This is it. Simply to show he still had it.

This wasnt in order btw :)

There are so many...well I know this would be one of them.

Just like to add the opening of Dangerous. Anyone who can get the crowd to react like that by doing nothing for five minutes apart from turing his head and taking off his sunglasses is truly special.

Just like to add the opening of Dangerous. Anyone who can get the crowd to react like that by doing nothing for five minutes apart from turing his head and taking off his sunglasses is truly special.

that is genius....love that

1.oxfordspeech. Fanmade video with Michael together with children.

2.little bug and talk of love to fans Munich

3.The beginning of Jam Bucharest 1992 and Moscow 1993.To show that Michael could made up new choreography when he was performing , during difficul circumstances

4.Stranger in Moscow Gothenburg 1997.The dance and talk of love

5.Little Susie.The song is genius with the music box, and it shows he cared for those noone else cared for. The fanmade video can be first pictures of abused children and then Michael visiting hospitals

6.Oprah interview when he talked about sick children who could come in their beds to his theatre and he performed for them. That´s the only part from the interview I remember and it made me love him.

7.We have had enough.The video has to be fanmade with pictures what war is about.I love the emotion in his voice when he sings it.Peaceman.

8.Earth song Seoul 1999. Michael wasn´t a weak man. He went on with the performance after he fell with the bridge. Shows he had a reason to take painkillers for backpain later.

9. MJ's acceptance speech at International Artist Awards 1993.
"Wherever you go-in every country,or in every continent, people yearn and hunger for only one thing, to love and be loved. Love transcends international boundaries and heals the wounds of hatred, racial, prejudice, bigotry and ignorance. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

10 speech “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

It´s not enough with 10 videos, it´s just the beginning

Last edited:
Definitely videos about the '93 case with all the known facts, the revealing stuff.
BUT, also the performance of Gone too soon by Michael, during that Clinton thing.
That's just incredible....amazing.

Back