Janet Jackson to appear on Lopez Tonight on Nov 8th

ivy

Proud Member
TBS Announces Opening Guest Lineup for 'Lopez Tonight' Second Season
Janet Jackson, Jayma Mays among first week guests

By Andrea Domanick -- Broadcasting & Cable, 10/29/2010 5:17:43 PM

TBS announced Friday the guest lineup for the second season premiere week of Lopez Tonight. The new season of George Lopez's late-night talker will launch Nov. 8 at a new midnight time slot.

Janet Jackson will join Lopez for the show's opening night, as will YouTube sensation Antoine Dodson.

Actor Jamie Foxx and Glee star Jayma Mays will appear Tuesday; comedian Howie Mandel and musical guest DMX are slated for Wednesday.

Denzel Washington, actress Hilary Duff and comedian Russell Peters will join Thursday's show.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ar...st_Lineup_for_Lopez_Tonight_Second_Season.php

Wasn't this Lopez guy one of MJ's haters??? Like Jay Leno??

I don't know if he did any jokes about Michael or not but in the 2005 trial he was a defense witness and said that the accuser's family tried to extort him and blamed him for stealing the kids money. In short he was in defense of Michael by portraying the past extortion attempts of the family.

No he was a witness for the DA he said people had the wrong idea about his relationship with the family.

In my opinion, although George Lopez and Jay Leno had vital information regarding the accusing family, they BOTH tried to downplay that information, because neither one of them wanted it to seem as if they were "helping" Michael.

When that family first approached Leno, he was VERY bothered, but by the time he made it to the stand, he didn't "seem" to be that bothered any longer.

Okay, not trying to highjack this thread, so back to Janet's Lopez appearance. LOL!

Janet going on his show doesn't mean she's doing it out of spite to michael. She has a movie to promote that's the reason she's doing it.

No he was a witness for the DA he said people had the wrong idea about his relationship with the family.

I was referring to his crude jokes about MJ.

But then again, why am i surprised...she was kissing Jay Leno mere months after MJ passed.

She has a career to salvage...so, I guess we mustn't hold it against her. On to the next one.

In my opinion, although George Lopez and Jay Leno had vital information regarding the accusing family, they BOTH tried to downplay that information, because neither one of them wanted it to seem as if they were "helping" Michael.

When that family first approached Leno, he was VERY bothered, but by the time he made it to the stand, he didn't "seem" to be that bothered any longer.

Okay, not trying to highjack this thread, so back to Janet's Lopez appearance. LOL!

Very true.!! Didn't weasel Leno say, the family were drifters, but MJ guilty.?

Janet going on his show doesn't mean she's doing it out of spite to michael. She has a movie to promote that's the reason she's doing it.

And as you can see, ignorance doesn't take a day off. :sigh:

Well Michael Bearden (one of Michael's producers for many years) works for George now on the show and I'm sure he told him stories about Michael. I NEVER heard Lopez say anything negative about Michael. He had some of the dancers or singers from This Is It movie. People such as LL Cool J and Chili talked highly of Michael on the show and Lopez never responds negatively to them'

I love the Lopez Tonight show, too.

Lopez was never disrespectful to Michael that i can recall either.. I think some people forget that she is promoting a movie. The people that are apart of the movie could care less if whomever said something bad about Michael.... Its not about that its about making MONEY. Many people dont like the people who shows they go on to do interviews and many interviewers dont like the people they interview but its about BUSINESS!!! Its to help what the interviewee is promoting and for the interviwer to get as many good guest as possible. In BUSINESS you have put aside personal feeling to DO BUSINESS

188962951.jpg

I noticed Janet says "That was Mike's favorite food" talking about mexican food. and the audience goes 'awwww'

Lopez was never disrespectful to Michael that i can recall either.. I think some people forget that she is promoting a movie. The people that are apart of the movie could care less if whomever said something bad about Michael.... Its not about that its about making MONEY. Many people dont like the people who shows they go on to do interviews and many interviewers dont like the people they interview but its about BUSINESS!!! Its to help what the interviewee is promoting and for the interviwer to get as many good guest as possible. In BUSINESS you have put aside personal feeling to DO BUSINESS

So basically, hypocrits using each other? thats the world for ya!

I can't find the thread so I hope its not deleted but I read that Janet Jackson was upset with Oprah for the kids' interview....

Back