My Little Pony Michael Jackson Lady Gaga Joker Spock

Agent M

Proud Member
Lady GaGa And Michael Jackson Get My Little Pony Makeovers - Pictures

Lady GaGa and Michael Jackson are among the twentieth century pop culture icons who have been transformed into that other 20th century pop culture icon - My Little Pony.

The only thing that's not so little is the price – each pony sculpture goes for $400.

"I've always been interested in Pop art and popular culture itself," says Mari.

"The fact that I could transform a human character into pony form was really exciting."

16e88ce0.jpg
9f7b5061.jpg
16467a9a.jpg
18099bef.jpg

Many more cultural icons like Marilyn Monroe, Jack Sparrow, Princess Leia in link:

Lady GaGa And Michael Jackson Get My Little Pony Makeovers - Pictures - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Ha ha that's amazing! That's so much cooler than the My Little Pony's I had when I was a kid and I had a lot of them!

Awesome! :lol:

Ha ha that's amazing! That's so much cooler than the My Little Pony's I had when I was a kid and I had a lot of them!

Me too, and I still have all of them stored at mom's :D

Oh and thank you Agent M for a bit of lightheartedness on here! Just looked at the price.. $400 eep!

aaawww. that's co cute!!!! I am not fond of MJ dolls, but I WANT an MJ pony!

Oh...I thought it was something official.
Grrr the article named the pony ***** :/

I had plenty when I was a kid!!lol they even smelled good!

The Michael Jackson one is the best one. I wish I had that one. My Little Pony was one of my absolute favorite cartoons when I was little. And I think I still have my My Little Pony dolls. Or whatever you want to call them. In my closet somewhere.

Back