Michael Jackson tribute on Lopez tonight

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
I just saw lopez tonight and saw George lopez.. And that guy that was on the This is it movie I forgot his name .. He plays the keyboard..he works for lopez now. Anyways I heard the dancers will be on that show. If anyone knows more info please post it. Thanks

Wasn't George Lopez supporting Gavin and his Family, can't stand him.

http://www.lopeztonight.com/

Lopez Tonight Show will pay tribute to Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson Tribute With The 'This Is It' band Wednesday, Nov 11, 2009 11:00 p.m, only on TBS
Michael Bearden is the musical director of the show.

asshat b/c he pretty much lied on the stand to minimize what gavin and his family did. jackass.

Exactly...why would any MJ fans want to watch that crap...? He supported those liars.

Yeah, I won't watch it. I don't care what he says at this point. All these damn hypocrites. Just makes me realize now more than ever that most of them never really did think Michael was guilty of anything. They just liked making fun of him and making his life hell.

Yeah, I won't watch it. I don't care what he says at this point. All these damn hypocrites. Just makes me realize now more than ever that most of them never really did think Michael was guilty of anything. They just liked making fun of him and making his life hell.

Yep, and that pretty much shatters my heart into a million pieces. :cry:

Wasn't George Lopez supporting Gavin and his Family, can't stand him.

no he wasn't , he said over time he believed that they were extortionist.

this is his testimony

After the judge’s ruling, comedian George Lopez took the stand and told about helping Jackson’s current accuser as the boy battled cancer. Lopez said he came to believe the boy’s father was more interested in money than helping his son. He testified the father accused the comedian of stealing $300 from the boy’s wallet.

Lopez said he finally cut off the family because of the father’s frequent and aggressive requests for help. When the father asked what he was supposed to tell his son, Lopez testified that he responded: “Tell him his father’s an extortionist.

The defense contends Lopez, star of the ABC sitcom “George Lopez,” is among celebrities who were targeted by the accuser’s family in schemes to make money. But prosecutors contend that any such schemes were the work of the boy’s father, who is now divorced from the mother.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7317217/ns/entertainment-music/

isn't it interesting how ALL these people, starting from Jay Leno to George Lopez to Martin Bashir and now Diane Sawyer, all these anti-MJ people now have their own shows?

it really bugs me to see none of these people are suffering. they're living the good life while MJ is gone.

I tell you, there's no justice in this world. NO JUSTICE. TDCAU. not at all. :angry:

I'm sure George Lopez knows where he can stick hist tribute! ugh

george lopez was not against MJ, he was a witness for defense telling that the family tried extort money from him as well.

Jeez people...
relax... not everybody was after Michael... seriously...
it's amazing how so called "fans" don't even know the story...

george lopez was not against MJ, he was a witness for defense telling that the family tried extort money from him as well.

That's what I thought too.... I sat and was online on MJNO every day during that trial and I swear that Lopez was a defense witness because they tried to con him out of money just like they tried to con a store out of money.

I saw Lopez on Donny Dutch or whatever show after the trial talking really negative about Michael. Saying that Michael is a sorth of cunieving person that tricks these young boys something to that effect. Anyway he was making Gavin out to be a victim.

And I recall many times where he did many nasty skits about MJ.

I've seen him on some of Mencia's shows and he wasn't too complimentary.

reghead121m, that there's a nice pic :D

I can't even stomach seeing a single picture of that creep. He deliberately downplayed Gavin's role in the con against him, instead he worked to the benefit of the family by portraying the original dad as the abusive and conniving one--calling the children and rest of the family "very sweet" etc... He was as reluctant a witness as Jay Leno, who likewise lied under oath just to spite Michael.

After the trial, Lopez said so many hateful things about Michael. Saying when he saw him his face was like a porcelain doll all cracked and white, and using the same dumb joke repeatedly each time he hosted shows like ET etc--"Are you sure that's Michael Jackson? I thought for sure it was [insert some female celebrity here]."

I only hope that his show fails as badly as Leno's new show.

i can't even stomach seeing a single picture of that creep. He deliberately downplayed gavin's role in the con against him, instead he worked to the benefit of the family by portraying the original dad as the abusive and conniving one--calling the children and rest of the family "very sweet" etc... He was as reluctant a witness as jay leno, who likewise lied under oath just to spite michael.

After the trial, lopez said so many hateful things about michael. Saying when he saw him his face was like a porcelain doll all cracked and white, and using the same dumb joke repeatedly each time he hosted shows like et etc--"are you sure that's michael jackson? I thought for sure it was [insert some female celebrity here]."

i only hope that his show fails as badly as leno's new show.

cosign.

Well, this Lopez is all about 'La Raza', latino pride. The Arvizos are latino. Just don't understand why he would defend the Arvizos after the trial when they had tried to swindle money out of him too.

Too bad Michael Bearden is working for him too.

So many people talk shyt about Michael because they know nothing about him. Only what the headlines are saying and what people like Diane Diamond and Roger Friedman say about him.

I've no respect for him at all. But then again, I haven't really heard that much about him. Just know that he's a latino comedian.

I can't even stomach seeing a single picture of that creep. He deliberately downplayed Gavin's role in the con against him, instead he worked to the benefit of the family by portraying the original dad as the abusive and conniving one--calling the children and rest of the family "very sweet" etc... He was as reluctant a witness as Jay Leno, who likewise lied under oath just to spite Michael.

After the trial, Lopez said so many hateful things about Michael. Saying when he saw him his face was like a porcelain doll all cracked and white, and using the same dumb joke repeatedly each time he hosted shows like ET etc--"Are you sure that's Michael Jackson? I thought for sure it was [insert some female celebrity here]."

thanx, love. i was THERE i SAW the man act like it was no big deal. ur words may mean one thing but ur actions dictate how seriously we take it. loser

Wow, I'm clueless. I didn't know about Lopez.

George Lopez helped Michael defense team to shed light on the Arvizos motives.

Back