Michael and E'Casanova

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Hello everybody!

I have some questions on the pictures below. I do not remember the date of them, know someone in what year were these pictures taken? Some of them have the date in the corner of the picture but do not know if is correct.They are of some event in honor of Michael?

I would like to see more photos of Michael with E'Casanova that to me is the best impersonator of Michael! :clapping:

I hope someone will take my questions! Thanks!​

1)
casmj.jpg

2)
4737p.jpg

3)
2004lasvegas7.jpg

4)
vgmvps.jpg

the pictures were taken in Las Vegas...yes the date is correct

Michael and E in Japan 2007
ecasanovamj.jpg

michael-attends-a-fan-appreciation-party-in-tokyo-japan%28274%29-m-4.jpg

Gallery5101.jpg

Michael's appearance at the Aladdin Hotel - Las Vegas October 2003
michael-jackson-appearance-at-the-aladdin-hotel-in-las-vegas%28158%29-m-12.jpg

michael-jackson-appearance-at-the-aladdin-hotel-in-las-vegas%28158%29-m-14.jpg

michael-jackson-appearance-at-the-aladdin-hotel-in-las-vegas%28158%29-m-4.jpg

Yes, Elegans, Michael has never worn belts that look like that, Michael's chin is more square, the hair in his eyes is in the wrong eye, Michael's bottom lip is bigger, Michael's waist is bigger (not by much!!), Michael's hair is messier under his hat than that, anything else I should add?

Thank you!
A friend told me it was michael even tough I told her it was E'casanova, now she will belive me. lol.

Yes, Elegans, Michael has never worn belts that look like that, Michael's chin is more square, the hair in his eyes is in the wrong eye, Michael's bottom lip is bigger, Michael's waist is bigger (not by much!!), Michael's hair is messier under his hat than that, anything else I should add?

It sounds as though you are like me.....I dont care for Michael impersonators either. In my heart their is only one Michael and noone could ever do him justice. :)

I can never understand how people cannot pick the real michael from the fake. Its so obvious to me.

But I am CURIOUS, has there ever been a FEMALE MJ impersonator who looked like him? Only reason I ask, there are plenty of girls who have done a decent charlie chaplin impersonation... so why not michael? :)

I can never understand how people cannot pick the real michael from the fake. Its so obvious to me.

But I am CURIOUS, has there ever been a FEMALE MJ impersonator who looked like him? Only reason I ask, there are plenty of girls who have done a decent charlie chaplin impersonation... so why not michael? :)

Well there is a female impersonator called tess. I visited her pages back in 2003-2004. She doesn't really look like MJ, but has some nice moves.

Michael does not look like himself in those 2002 photos...

Back