The Ellen DeGeneres Show (November, 25) > Lady Gaga Talks MJ Cloths & Has Message For Fans

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Lady Gaga Talks MJ Cloths & Has Message For Fans

By Andrea Reiher / November 22, 2013 6:33 PM ET

Lady Gaga is appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday (Nov. 25), but here are a few sneak peek clips that the show released early.

[youtube]Kyb84VmrKv8[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyb84VmrKv8

On buying Michael Jackson’s tour wardrobe:

“I heard that they were auctioning off his tour clothes and these are my most prized possessions. …

The ones that are my favorite are the ones that I wear every night when I’m on stage with the fans and I imagine that he felt the same way … so I really wanted to preserve that for him because it made me feel kind of crazy, the thought of a bunch of rich people each buying one piece. Then they get scattered to the winds and where do his tour clothes go? And I thought if I buy them all I can put them somewhere nice.”

When asked if she would dare wear anything, like the “Thriller” jacket:

“No, I would never do it. There’s a couple pieces that spoke to me that they were OK with it … talking to clothes like ghosts, but none of the pieces that his fans would recognize. I would never wear any of them. There was one sweater, that’s like a letterman sweater that says MJ on it and there is a jacket that says ‘Stop the Filthy Tabloid Press’ on the back and I don’t go out in them, but when I’m in the studio or if I’m feeling down I’ll wear them because I think he would have been OK with that. But I don’t know. But I am taking care of his clothes … and for any Michael Jackson fan that’s watching … it’s very pristine … and it’s perfect.”

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/11/lady-gaga-talks-michael-jackson-boyfriend-taylor-kinney-and-more-on-ellen-degeneres.html

Re: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (November, 25) > Lady Gaga Talks MJ Cloths & Has Message For Fans

Thank you for that Ashtanga! Aww I love Gaga. She's so lovely and nice and she truly appreciates Michael for the legend that he was :heart:

Re: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (November, 25) > Lady Gaga Talks MJ Cloths & Has Message For Fans

I posted about this in the Lady Gaga-Howard Stern thread before, but I'll repost here for anyone who missed it:

(Didn't want to start a new thread considering it's along the same lines as what this one's about).

Ellen's Youtube channel posted this clip - not sure if the interview has aired yet but Gaga talks about the clothes she bought when Ellen asks her. The two items she's referring to wearing personally are these:

Stop Filthy Tabloid Press jacket:
MJ-Tabloid-jacket.jpg

Gaga paid $5,120.00 for it.

Letterman/Varsity MJ jacket:
16k3j95.jpg

Gaga paid $4,062.50 for it.

gaga is so so lovely!
iam quite sure that she would have been the right person as a friend for michael in his life time.
just like liz taylor was for michael.

sad that life is so short...

Is that the same jacket from the ****** about J@#**' documentary that Danny Oliver made?

Why would she assume they are something fans won't recognize?

Those 2 are not iconic sweaters/jackets. He didn't wear them in concert or music videos. That's why...

Is that the same jacket from the ****** about J@#**' documentary that Danny Oliver made?
Yea,it is.IDK which one she bought though,whether it was the Bash*t one or the Pig Sneddon one.

Thanks Marty! Thanks Ash!
I did happen to catch Ellen today. :)

sorry to say but is she still arround??? o_O anyway... thanks for the great headsup, can't believe and didnt know she bought them all

sorry to say but is she still arround???

Yep, she still seems to be doing alright too. You might not have heard a lot from her until a few months ago because she was recovering from an operation. So she was pretty quiet for half of 2013 or so... :)

sorry to say but is she still arround??? o_O anyway... thanks for the great headsup, can't believe and didnt know she bought them all

Where would she be going?

Back