Michael Jackson Songs Set To Rock Little Ones To Sleep

Bubs

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Songs Set To Rock Little Ones To Sleep
The king of pop has had his hits reworked as lullabies for babies

Written by Davina Hamilton
17/07/2013 11:11 AM

DON'T STOP TIL YOU GET TO SLEEP: Michael Jackson hits will get a child-friendly makeover

DON'T STOP til you get to sleep. That's the thinking behind a new album that features Michael Jackson hits in a lullaby style.

Rock With You, ABC and Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough are amongst the hits on the latest album from Rockabye Baby - a US company that transforms pop songs into instrumental, baby-friendly tunes.

The company released a Jay-Z lullaby album earlier this month and other artists to have their hits reworked by the label include Kanye West and Bob Marley.

The Jackson lullaby album is set for release on August 13 - just over two weeks ahead of what would have been the late superstar's 55th birthday on August 29. And in addition to the songs, the album also features a MJ-themed kids' games for liner notes and a recipe for Mango In the Mirror baby food.

Other hits to make the album include The Way You Make Me Feel, Beat It and Thriller.

* Rockabye Baby Lullabies Michael Jackson is out on August 13

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/michael-jackson-songs-set-rock-little-ones-sleep

------------------------

My personal note, Thriller as lullaby:D

I heard about these before. There was an Aerosmith one too, and some others.

It's like what they do for Kidz Bop, but for babies.

Back