Today in Michael Jackson History March 31st (Happy Easter)

qbee

Proud Member

Today in Michael Jackson History March 31st

... HAPPY.EASTER...
3d-oeuf-paques.gif

174uuq.jpg

HISTORICAL DATES

1981 - Michael attend the Academy Awards with Diana Ross and then they go to an after party where he meets and befriends actress Brooke Sheilds.

1983 - Michael Jackson's "Beat It" short film premiered on MTV

1988 Michael Jackson performs the 2nd of Three BAD concerts in Hartford, Conneticut, Civic Center

2004 - Michael returned to Capitol Hill for a second day with Washington legislators to continue his discussion on garnering more support for the fight against AIDS in Africa. A crowd of fans gather and voice their support for Michael as he enters a Capitol Hill office.

PICTURES OF THE DAY

sqrsic.jpg

Michael Jackson and Diana Ross attend the Academy Awards 1980

11kyxpv.jpg
'
Michael meets Brooke Shields at the Oscar's after party 1980

SONG OF THE DAY

Beat It
Official Short Film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

VIDEOS OF THE DAY

Michael Jackson & Diana Ross on red carpet at Academy Awards 1980

http://youtu.be/ORPmEg4MYeI

Michael Jackson -Easter Egg Hunt - Neverland 1991

http://youtu.be/pUJpN2Vyo58

QUOTE OF THE DAY

" I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to."

~ Michael Jackson
644572_4920361161523_465287404_n.jpg

* For your convenience > MJJC Index For all "Today In Michael Jackson History" Threads

* A major part of historical data comes from Michael Jackson: A Visual Documentary

Your support and comments are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contribute to this thread by commenting, adding pictures, videos or any other information related to this day in MJ History. Please PM Qbee if you find any misinformation or broken links to pictures, videos etc.

Here are Michael's Easter flowers:

Easter1.jpg

Easter2.jpg

Easter3.jpg

Happy Easter Michael. We love you.

Thank you Peta :) for remembering Michael on Easter. What a glorious display ... brings tears

HAPPY EASTER

Ohhhhh Ash I love Michael's 5 eggs, especially the way Kermit's hand is on the 3rd egg, as though he is pushing it to make room for the other 2. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks Kermit!

Petra, werent there more flowers? You were the only one?

I don't know. Usually someone posts the flowers the fans bring to Forest Lawn, but no one did so this time. I was wondering about your question too. It seems strange that no one posted the flowers. Maybe someone can ask the California fans, since they are the ones who usually bring flowers there. We should send flowers this month, due to the negative mess happening. I am going to send an all white arrangement, because white is cleansing & light.

^ AWW I would love it to send him something too... It would hurt so much if there werent any other flowers, not even family that remembers him, imagine. Im not sure where to find Californian fans though. Maybe start a thread where all member can contribute with each other for flowers every month or on occassions for Michael..or does a thread like that already exist? Then I must have overlooked it..

^^I don't think we have a thread like that. I thought we should have a sticky thread with flowers for Michael, then people simple post all their flowers there; but we do not.

You can send flowers to Michael any time you want. There are arrangements under $30. Simply call up the flower shop and order an arrangement. Getting fans to chip in for flowers monthly is a big task, since sometimes they have to be coaxed/reminded to send funds to keep the forum going.

Yes Im sure thats possible, only problem though is that I live in Europe so I wouldnt have a clue how to do the payment to the shop. Im really going to look it up. What store do you order it from? Maybe they have a website. Also, the person who brought your flowers there took the pictures themself? We really should get that thread! Im so bad at starting these things though

^^You go to this website: http://flowershop.forestlawn.com/
and you see the different flowers or they can make something up for you. You can order online or call the 1-800 number. I usually call the shop directly and speak to someone there. I have an account, so I make an order & pay for someone to take a photo. The shop makes the flower arrangement, takes photos of it, and place it in the room with Michael. If you have a credit card number you can buy the flowers.

By the way, maybe you should buy those credit cards & place money on it when you want to shop online, because last week to my horror some guy e-mailed me and had my bank account, cell number, e-mail address, & home address in the e-mail. He told me he was an attorney & in 72 hours I would be sued. I had to run to the bank the next day and change my account & debit card information. I was told to bring the email so they could send it to the fraud department. I now found out that there is now a government agency that handles these internet identity theft situations and scams on the internet, & I was supposed to respond to the guy telling him it is a fraud and cc the agency. Unfortunately, I immediately sent the e-mail to junk and deleted it, but this guy has not written me back. Now if he writes again, I know what to do.

Thanks a lot Petra. With the creditcard thing has happened to me before when ordering from michaeljackson.com to my suprise. However, I think Ill just have to try my luck. Btw, form your picture it looks like its in front of the door right, they wont go inside right?

Thanks a lot Petra. With the creditcard thing has happened to me before when ordering from michaeljackson.com to my suprise. However, I think Ill just have to try my luck. Btw, form your picture it looks like its in front of the door right, they wont go inside right?

Yes they go inside. Because they cannot take pictures of inside Michael's resting place, due to privacy reasons, they will put the flowers at the door to take the photo. Once they take the photo, they bring the flowers inside and place it next to where Michael is resting. This is good because people would have Michael's crypt all over the internet all the time.
There are photos of the staff bringing Michael's flowers inside.

Oh oke its that way. But ofcourse..I cant imagine going in there..thanks a million for explaining everything Petra

Back