Today in Michael Jackson History March 17th ( Happy St. Patrick's Day )

qbee

Proud Member
Today in Michael Jackson History March 17th

HAPPY ST, PATRICK'S DAY :clover:

HISTORICAL DATES

I have no recorded historical dates today,
But we can celebrate the day anyway
Michael Jackson style
:clover:

PICTURE OF THE DAY

424076_3044161737710_2066034000_n.jpg

May you have:
A world of wishes at your command. God and his angels close to hand.
Friends and family their love impart, and Irish blessings in your heart!

The Wearing Of The Green :clover:

10hpwuc.jpg

117wp4m.jpg

sm4l0j.jpg

488081_461126810620309_651949365_n.jpg

2yn0xea.jpg

VIDEOS OF THE DAY

Happy St Patrick's Day from Michael O'Jackson
Hope you enjoy Michael's Irish Jig.

http://youtu.be/DLIEQTGbqVc

Michael Jackson's secret retreat in Ireland :heart:

http://youtu.be/mdMz0YWJ8xU

McFadden Irish Dance to Michael Jackson

http://youtu.be/42l1oiB52Jo

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I've always felt a kinship with Kermit's message
that it's not easy being green. I'm sure he didn't
find it any easier being up here than I do."

~ Michael Jackson (Oxford University 2001)

2elyt7k.jpg

* For your convenience > MJJC Index For all "Today In Michael Jackson History" Threads

* Also see > March ~ On This Day In Michael Jackson History - Monthly Calendar / Legacy Project forum

Your support and comments are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contribute to this thread by commenting, adding pictures, videos or any other information related to this day in MJ History. Please PM Qbee if you find any misinformation or broken links to pictures, videos etc.

AHHHH, so sweet of you. I sent Michael a green theme flower arrangement for St. Patrick's day, so I will post it when they send me the photo. You think of everything Qbee. Happy St. Patrick's Day Michael!!

The hide away is so romantic. I Love it there. I am so happy that the Irish tried to keep the paps away from him. Funny about the sound reminding him of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang--one of my favorite childhood movies. How about the plan to drive around to make Bush think the place is far away--reminds me of a spy movie.

Last edited:
Awe thanks for thinking of Michael on St Patty Day Peta. :wub: Cant wait to see the flowers

Here are the flowers I sent for Michael for his St. Patrick's Day:

StPatrick2013_1.jpg

StPatrick2013_2.jpg

StPatrick2013_3.jpg

I told the girl to next time take a close up of the whole arrangement, so I can see the full beauty of the flowers. The last 2 are too far away.

That Irish dance tribute is phenomenal!!! When I was about 7 my aunt asked the local priest to teach me the Irish dance. He started to teach me, but since I did not live in the area it was hard to keep up the lesson. I love the way how in the Irish dance they keep the posture straight & their feet do all the work. Sort of reminds me of Michael too. His feet really does most of the work.

Last edited:
Wow thanks Peta for sharing the pics- Thats a beautiful arrangement and I'm so happy to have it in this thread :)

I think Michael must have had so much peace while he was living in Ireland. Without paps following him. I heard recently that his kids even played with local kids in the area :)

Back