SOMETHING thread

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
After opening ANYTHING and NOTHING threads, SOMETHING thread was missing, so there you go. If you wish to talk about something, here's the right place. Welcome :D

Something hey :scratch:

I should mop my floors today and yet, I'm rather here to post 'something' :cheeky:

Can't we put the nothing thread into the something thread while putting both into the anything thread?? :dntknw: ;)

Can't we put the nothing thread into the something thread while putting both into the anything thread?? :dntknw: ;)

That would lead us nowhere, and the problem is that we have no NOWHERE thread.

That would lead us nowhere, and the problem is that we have no NOWHERE thread.

We can put the nowhere thread in the same anything thread, so that we don't have to go to the anywhere else thread when we have nothing, or maybe something to share, so hereby we can let everyone know at the same time, by posting nowhere but the anything thread!! :D

We can put the nowhere thread in the same anything thread, so that we don't have to go to the anywhere else thread when we have nothing, or maybe something to share, so hereby we can let everyone know at the same time, by posting nowhere but the anything thread!! :D

Then you risk to create a space-time vacuum (cleaner) distortion and to cause the collapse of all the ~THINGs threads.

Here's something(s)

thing1+%2526thing2.jpg

This is ridiculous.......

Not handy at all. Not if you have more than one cat...:D

If you have two cats, you buy a second cat carrier. I think that in the future they'll make a multiple cat carrier for those who have more than one or two cats.

Until then you can use this to transport several cats at the same time:

08065-sacs_poubelle_standard_GD.jpg

Guys, Christmas is near, make sure you call your friends to wish them a merry xmas, especially the ones you have not talked to for a long time. Lots of people feel lonely during xmas so don't forget. Do the same on January 1st. Peace and love. :)

Back