Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: May 14th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~MAY 14~

MJ 2012 - 1988 Neverland.jpg

Michael and Berry Gordy have a private meeting at Berry's Bel Air estate to discuss the Jackson Five’s future and after being denied creative freedom once again, the brothers started shopping for a new record deal. The Jackson Five had begun to ask to produce, write and record their own material as far back as 1974, but all their requests for creative control had been denied.
michael_jackson_berry_gordy.jpg

President Reagan presents a Special Achievement Award to Michael in a garden ceremony at the White House in Washington D.C. [Video @ the end]

Michael moves out of Hayvenhurst to his recently purchased ranch in the Santa Ynez Vallez.
He bought the Sycamore Ranch for $17 millions dollars and soon renames it Neverland Valley Ranch.
nvrlnd rnch.jpg

The album Blood On The Dance Floor is released worldwide. [Video @ the end]
00-michael_jackson-blood_on_the_dance_floor_(history_in_the_mix)-1997-eos.jpg

Michael, Prince, Paris & Blanket attend Katherine & Joe 60th wedding anniversary at Indian restaurant Chakra in Beverly Hills with the whole family (Jackie, Rebbie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Janet and their children & grand children)

__4.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

President Reagan presents a Special Achievement Award to Michael in a garden ceremony at the White House in Washington D.C.
[AWARD CEREMONY & RARE CLIP]
[video=youtube;1bBUe1_xaaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBUe1_xaaA[/video]

BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR TRACK-LIST
[DOWN MEMORY LANE]

[video=youtube;P103dsQrLN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P103dsQrLN8[/video]

What's Your favorite Song from BOTDF? :D

Quote of the day:
"If a man could say nothing against a character but what he could prove, history could not be written."
- ♥Michael Jackson♥

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

HAVE A Wonderful Day! :heart: :)

Michael and Berry Gordy have a private meeting at Berry's Bel Air estate to discuss the Jackson Five’s future and after being denied creative freedom once again, the brothers started shopping for a new record deal. The Jackson Five had begun to ask to produce, write and record their own material as far back as 1974, but all their requests for creative control had been denied.
michael_jackson_berry_gordy.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------

He was only 17 when this meeting was held:D

My favourites from BOTDF, I cannot just pick one, it has to be three, Morphine, Ghosts and Is it Scary :clapping:

Back