BAD25 --- TV-Ads

Josed

Proud Member
In The Wall Street Journal there was an article stating that there were TV ads of the pepsi cans.

PepsiCo is launching a TV ad in China featuring music from Mr. Jackson's "Bad'' album later this month, but hasn't decided yet if it will run similar ads in the U.S. It's launching a TV commercial in the U.S. next week featuring singer Nicki Minaj.

Chinese Pepsi BAD25 TV ad:
Download link Chinese Pepsi BAD25 TV ad: http://www.tubeddl.com/!pWTqOeHFHUk
Download link of the short, early version of the Chinese Pepsi BAD25 TV ad: http://www.tubeddl.com/!-1N6I0EalAs
Information:
This is the full version of the Chinese TV ad, there is no Michael Jackson footage, only at the end a sign of Michael appears in the pepsi logo (http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/data/attachment/forum/201205/17/0927532q0zvup75uqyy5i0.gif). The music from Bad is playing as background music.
This was the first version of the Chinese Pepsi BAD25 TV ad: http://youtu.be/M_ojm0k_hFM

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED WHEN AVAILABLE.

Let's place all the ads related to BAD 25 we can find on the internet in this thread.

Last edited:
Pentum;3633884 said:
Nicki... Minaj?

I don´t know this person but Pepsi-TV-ad`s with her are coming in the US. It has nothing to do with the MJ-Pepsi-Deal.
MJ TV-ads at this time are only planed for China.

Annita;3633887 said:
I don´t know this person but Pepsi-TV-ad`s with her are coming in the US. It has nothing to do with the MJ-Pepsi-Deal.
MJ TV-ads at this time are only planed for China.

Ok, if someone can record the BAD 25 tv-ads or if someone can upload the tv-ads from China and/or any other country to YouTube or any other video and/or uploadsite, I will place them in the first post. I will update the first post everytime a new tv-ad is posted in this thread.

Thanks,
Josed.

i hope thanx to bad25 and the pepsi campange, we can see the 80s pepsi commercials on digital-tv and finaly have them in HQ.

Michael is not here so i specualte they will just have a few quick flashes of his image in the NEW add
much like in the very first Pepse add when he stated he didnt was his face showing for more that a few seconds.

MOst likely The add will be showing clips of the younger Pepsi's generation .. with a MJ song and a few flashes of his BAD 25 image through out. I would be in heaven is they used his other adds incorportaed into one add o show the the awesome footage and how long the have been asociated,

Mod note
Please dont post with off topic Pepsi adds that have nothign to do with BAD 25. If you want to discuss Ncky Minja or others pepsi promotions take them out side of Bad 25 to the appropriate place in the General Forums - We dont want to derail this thread beyond Michael or BAD 25 _Thanks :)

What in the world kind of commercial was that? They showed Nicki at the very end. Who ever did this commercial did a poor job. And I'll be mad if Michael's ends up the same. This is just me but I think they should have Spike Lee or someone who worked with Michael to put together the up and coming commercials for Pepsi Bad 25 campaign.

Exactly my reaction. Terrible. No wonder Coke is winning...They need to step it up for MJ's commercial.

Michael is not here so i specualte they will just have a few quick flashes of his image in the NEW add
much like in the very first Pepse add when he stated he didnt was his face showing for more that a few seconds.

MOst likely The add will be showing clips of the younger Pepsi's generation .. with a MJ song and a few flashes of his BAD 25 image through out. I would be in heaven is they used his other adds incorportaed into one add o show the the awesome footage and how long the have been asociated,

Mod note
Please dont post with off topic Pepsi adds that have nothign to do with BAD 25. If you want to discuss Ncky Minja or others pepsi promotions take them out side of Bad 25 to the appropriate place in the General Forums - We dont want to derail this thread beyond Michael or BAD 25 _Thanks :)

They just need to restore a few BAD era ads. I shouldn't be but, now I am worried of what they gonna do with MJ's commercial.

Last edited:
mkgenie says that's not the final ad so you might want to point it out.

And here is the link for anone who wants to download the ad:
Download link Chinese Pepsi BAD25 TV ad: http://www.tubeddl.com/!-1N6I0EalAs

ALSO SEE THE FIRST POST.
even if that is not the final add...I am a bit confused...they have Michael singing Bad..BUT they don't have any Michael clips in it..just a bunch of unknown people drinking Pepsi...and Michael isn't even on the can...I am sorry ...but I am sooooo confused....:(

even if that is not the final add...I am a bit confused...they have Michael singing Bad..BUT they don't have any Michael clips in it..just a bunch of unknown people drinking Pepsi...and Michael isn't even on the can...I am sorry ...but I am sooooo confused....:(

yeah... Hope the final ad is bit more Michael, you know...

yeah me too...guess we will just have to be patient and see...it is just so hard to be patient..lol....
I think we just have to trust Pepsi, they made some nice commercials with Michael Jackson, so I think they know how to make a commercial like this one...

mkgenie says the final ad will be around 1 minute long and have michael footage. so it might mean 30 seconds of michael included in this one.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING !?!?!?!?:mat:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an Ad specific to China and it will be done according to their culture. You are not supposed to see it or like it.

i guess i have to wait for the final version

Back