BREAKING NEWS: Janet Jackson's Secret Son Omar Bhatti on the cover of National Enquirer

twinklEE

Proud Member
I just found this :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry if already posted
isopix20340232001.jpg

:upside_down::rollin::upside_down::innocent:

Now I have my opinions about Janet. But this is ridiculous. I'm hope she files a lawsuit against this tabloid.

The National Enquirer us the BIGGEST ragmag on the US...every time I look at it I roll my eyes and laugh...

So, he's not Michael's secret son anymore?? :rofl:

If I were this guy's parent, I would really be upset by now. It's juts so ridiculous. Why do they want him to be one of the Jacksons' kid?

This article is so funny. I think I might get it and read it (on the stand at the store of course). :)

Right, so as long as they no longer refer to him as Michael's child I'm fine :cheeky:

you know I'm sorry for posting that rag here but I just couldn't help, I figured anyone would appreciate a good laugh

:doh: so, michael's the dad and janet's the mom??? :puke:

Jerry is right. People who believe what they read from these tabloids deserve to be lied to...

:hysterical:

Didn't Janets ex Monster-in-Law always say Janet had had a baby girl??

Anyhow I don't suppose Omar minds, it's not like he has rushed to put the Michael rumor to bed.

WTH!!!??? this is getting out of hand... But if Omar really cared he would stop all this free publicity and put all the rumors to rest.... BTW anyone got a pic of omar and his REAL parents?

I should not speak ill of the elderly but this woman needs a smack. Go away lady

I don't think they're saying he is Michael's and Janet's.....rather it's Janet's son and NOT Michael's. Has someone actually read the article? I'm wondering.

Last edited:
:doh: Ohhhh, these tabloids are so silly.:lol::lol: Thank you for this good laugh in this bad times.

oh , so MJ is not his father anymore , now is his uncle , i got this .....maybe tomorow will be his brother :tease:

Can you actually imagine the people working there having a meeting and coming up with this nonsense?? I would like to be a fly on the wall, cos that has to be funny.

ok IS there a pic of Omar and his REAL parents or is he an orphan?

hmm... ok 1) Omar looks like his dad which is the dude in the other pic... 2) WOW ok Michael wouldnt hit that even from behind so i dont see that happening or ever happened and 3) Omar Bhatti is NOT Michael's son Or Janets Secret son. So this is simply all free publicity for Omar who is said to be putting out an album.... And all thanks to janets Ex- Mama in law... Wow she must be going "Bhatti" in her old age. hehe oh i like that.

Back