Talitha opens a blog/site about Michael

Vici

Proud Member
Talitha, a well-known fan and friend of MJ, has started a site about Michael and its a treat!! :D

For those who dont know who Talitha is.. there are lots of pics of her and MJ together, mostly when they are outdoors. If you also search for her name here at MJJC you will find pics of her & MJ plus messages MJ gave her to share with the fans.

She has decided to tell about her encounters with MJ. There are different stories from when she attended concerts, visited Neverland, saw him everywhere (LOL) and his final days :(

http://www.michaeljacksonthelastangel.com/index.html

"On the night of 5 September 2008, Michael called me and we spoke for a long time. While speaking about the trial, he said (as I wrote it down the next day):

"What I went through, it just showed me that there’s so much evil in the world but there’s also so much beauty. You were there for me. I wrote a song about you, the fans, how you were there for me in my darkest hour, in my deepest despair…"

"My mother always told me, Katherine always told me that. She used to look at me across the room and say, ‘You’re just like me. You’re going to get hurt. You’re going to get used. There are people who are going to use you.’ I didn’t know there were people in the world like that, so evil. I thought that was just in the movies. I didn’t know they existed in real life. I trust people. I always see the best in people. I can be so naïve. So during the trial, there were evil people but there were also so many beautiful people that came out, beautiful people like you."

----

"Here's an extract from a conversation I had with Michael in Las Vegas, in September 2008:

"You should hear the prayers that Blanket says. He’s so sweet. You should hear what he says, Talitha. He tells me I’m such a great dad. And he thanks God that he has me for a dad. And he says that every night. And it’s such a gift. It just melts my heart."

Last edited:
Thats sweet of her to do that. She has a LOT of stories to share and I hope she is doing alright.

Michael god bless you Michael, wish you would have seen through people, including people who were close to you. All of them used and abused you, and now even in death they still continue to do so.

Thanks for posting this. I just read through some of her stories about spending time with Michael, and they were wonderful.

I enjoyed reading through her site very much. And she has such a lovely Biblical name, too! How giving of her to share in such a way. I wish I could give her a warm thank you hug. :hug: I'll just say here, "Thank you, Talitha." :flowers:

Michael really liked her:

michael-jackson-talitha-2007.gif

talitha-michael-jackson.gif

Michael was truly one of a kind. He never took anything for granted, he was always grateful for the support and when he said "I love you" to his fans he meant it. He was too good for this world.

I'd love to check her blog. They look like a cute couple.:eek:n_the_sly:

:boohooThis thread needs a tissue warning.

How great that she has done this, and she has put this together with so much love and respect.

Thank you for posting.

Vici;3460658 said:
"You were there for me. I wrote a song about you, the fans, how you were there for me in my darkest hour, in my deepest despair…"

I wonder if this song is Best of Joy. When it came out some fans speculated if he has written it for fans, but I wasn't sure. Reading this, I think this might be the case! This conversation took place in September, 2008 and he recorded Best of Joy in October, 2008.

She said she also heard a song:

"When Michael wasn't rehearsing, he was often working on new music in the studio behind his house. On the evening of 22 May we stood captivated as he played part of a song over and over at top volume. It had a base like Smooth Criminal and built up to a dramatic chorus. It sounded soooo amazing."

Could it be "D.I.E. or Days in Glouchestire or maybe For The World?

I haven't heard anything from Talitha since autumn 2009 and TINI event. It's so great she opened her own website to share memorys of Michael. She knew him so close. She's lucky girl

Wonderful website. And Talitha seems like a wonderful person. It's a shame other people close to Michael don't take a leaf out of her book & publish what they want to share free of charge rather than using it to make money.

I love, love, love, love, love her site. How wonderful that she's sharing her experiences. :heart:

I like to read her blog and Michael seems to feel very comfortable with her.:)

I was thinking.......... none of those fans saw Murray into or out of Michael's house, very strange.

The entire situation is strange (to me), to be honest. "Follower fan", Mike surrounding himself with yes-people and enablers, an almost manufactured fantasy world where it's all about pleasing him. Was kool-aid served there? This subject has been a hotbed of debate on the other two MJ sites I'm a member of, including Michael's official site. It smacks of Jim Jones, absolute power plus absolute devotion, no questions asked.

Last edited:
The entire situation is strange (to me), to be honest. "Follower fan", Mike surrounding himself with yes-people and enablers, an almost manufactured fantasy world where it's all about pleasing him. Was kool-aid served there? This subject has been a hotbed of debate on the other two MJ sites I'm a member of, including Michael's official site. It smacks of Jim Jones, absolute power plus absolute devotion, no questions asked.

You're absolutely right about that. I think about it all the time. "Fans followers" were soooooooooooooo close to Michael and have been with him so often in recent times. Did not notice anything strange? They spoke openly about it with Michael? Worse, no one saw Murray around Michael! :blink: WTF?????? :doh: How can this may be possible?????? :blink: I do not understand and never understand that. :unsure:

If I were so close to Michael I would be with eyes wide open to all people around Michael and principally for the strange things that were happening. Eagle Eyes! I think those fans were sooooooooo euphoric because they were close to Michael who were blind to anything and so did not notice anything.

The whole thing stinks and very... from the beginning. :fear:

..."Follower fan", Mike surrounding himself with yes-people and enablers, an almost manufactured fantasy world where it's all about pleasing him. Was kool-aid served there? This subject has been a hotbed of debate on the other two MJ sites I'm a member of, including Michael's official site. It smacks of Jim Jones, absolute power plus absolute devotion, no questions asked.

??? Sounds like someone is trying to stir the $%^& pot on a few forums, nice try though. Sounds like someone drank the haterade while asking if Kool-aid has been served.

How one even conceives of Jim Jones and the children he killed, is beyond me.

Not to say that I don't find a the follower fan situation a bit strange myself, but Jim Jones is certainly not the comparison, sorry.

Jim Jones trapped a bunch of people and killed their children. "Smacks off something else"- of a troll.

Cheap attempt at insulting the intelligence of those who love Michael. (WITH questions being asked)

Last edited:
You're absolutely right about that. I think about it all the time. "Fans followers" were soooooooooooooo close to Michael and have been with him so often in recent times. Did not notice anything strange? They spoke openly about it with Michael? Worse, no one saw Murray around Michael! :blink: WTF?????? :doh: How can this may be possible?????? :blink: I do not understand and never understand that. :unsure:

If I were so close to Michael I would be with eyes wide open to all people around Michael and principally for the strange things that were happening. Eagle Eyes! I think those fans were sooooooooo euphoric because they were close to Michael who were blind to anything and so did not notice anything.

The whole thing stinks and very... from the beginning. :fear:

Im not sure what you mean "if they didnt notice anything strange?"

According to them, they say they saw his health got worsen and that they wrote letters and handed them to him expressig their love and concern... one of them also sent an e-mail to karen voicing their concern for her as well.. and according to them they say security kinda started to keep them away from MJ.. they felt something wasnt right but couldnt say what was going on....

Thats the impression ive got from them so far

Im not sure what you mean "if they didnt notice anything strange?"

According to them, they say they saw his health got worsen and that they wrote letters and handed them to him expressig their love and concern... one of them also sent an e-mail to karen voicing their concern for her as well.. and according to them they say security kinda started to keep them away from MJ.. they felt something wasnt right but couldnt say what was going on....

Thats the impression ive got from them so far

Yes..... and the funny and strange that amid all this the Murray went unnoticed. Nobody knew about Murray in Michael's life. No one knew about this doctor. Nobody saw anything, nobody heard anything. WTF????? :blink: Very curious and bizarre....

For me the whole thing is very strange, why all these people were close to Michael, principally Karen Faye :)smilerolleyes:) and the others. Or all of these people are blind? Who knows.... :fear:

Follower fans or not, they are just fans and can only do as much.

I think many people knew about Murray, only they didn't know about what he was doing to Michael. How could they know he was giving him Propofol?

I think many people knew about Murray, only they didn't know about what he was doing to Michael.

They may know (which I highly doubt), but no one ever asked what is he doing there all the time at Michael's house, no one saw Murray coming or out of the house of Michael and these fans were often in home of Michael and bla bla bla? For me, it's so unbelievable.... or I'm too stupid. If it were me, I would questioned about this and would want to know why he was there.

Well, who cares now???? :( The shit is already done and Michael is not here. :cry: NOW... too late for me that I'm the other side of the Atlantic to be questioning these things. *big sigh*

Move on... :cry: *big sigh*

Back