VEVO blocked some MJ videos

Michael Jackson VEVO on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO

This doesnt seem to be a copyright issue but blocked by vevo on youtube
the message on videos state the UPLOADER made this video unavailable in your country

I have sent a PM message to Vevo through the channel message box
We need many fans to also send PM messages to complain and ask why ?

Also post something on the channel comments to get their attention
UNBLOCK the KING'S? Videos NOW !!!

Please Post below if you can see these videos and what country you are from
We need to know how many countries are effected by this BS

This is not a good thing nor is it trivial _That is the official MJ channel on YT

If Fans unite we can fix this problem

please Leave message on thier FaceBook
http://www.facebook.com/VEVO?sk=app_157391050947062#!/VEVO?sk=wall

Leave message on Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO

Leave message on their twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/vevo

Last edited:
Most of the videos aren't available in Romania, just some of them.That's actually pretty sad, singers like Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga have them available worldwide and in High Definition while MJ's fans have them blocked in most of the world and in Standard Definition.

I'm in the U.S., where they should be available, and the aforementioned videos are "unavailable," so this is definitely not a country issue. I sent a message to the channel, I doubt I'll hear back from them.

The videos that were mentioned by the OP are blocked in the U.S.

Same in the UK. This is disgusting! No wonder Gaga's and Bieber's vids get more clicks! Unlike MJ's videos, theirs aren't blocked at all!
I totally agree with qbee! We have to do something. I left a comment on the channel.

Last edited:
This is a disgrace! Do you think it has anything to do with the July 05 plan to boost "Bad Romance's" views? I heard someone on YouTube talking about that.

It could be possible, although I honestly don't think so--it would be bizarre for YouTube to censor things for such a stupid purpose. It must be something directly related to that VEVO channel. However, that's the only thing I've heard about recently regarding breaking watch records.

Some videos are unavailable in my country too. But I don't use youtube to watch them. Vision dvd collection is great.

Is there anyone who can actually watch those videos in their country? Or have they blocked those videos completely?

This is weird, and it's very frustrating when you can't view a clip. What's their purpose?

I really hope this isn't what they do every few years where they delete all MJ's videos and reupload them all so they have to start from zero views. I don't wanna go down the conspiracy route, but it's suspicious when they do that to him and no one else, there is no need for it.

I really hope this isn't what they do every few years where they delete all MJ's videos and reupload them all so they have to start from zero views. I don't wanna go down the conspiracy route, but it's suspicious when they do that to him and no one else, there is no need for it.

Yeah I know what you mean.

VEVO actually unblocked Enrique Iglesias feat Usher and Lil' Wayne - Dirty Dancer from some countries ( including Romania where I live).Why can't they do the same to Michael's videos?

The videos have been unblocked, I can watch them again in the UK. Maybe all the complaints on the channel helped.
*edit*
Actually, they haven't unblocked all videos. Still can't watch Billie Jean...

Last edited:
I wanted to watch some videos today and I didn't find them. It's odd that they do this to MJ again and again (so that his viewer numbers would start from zero again and again?). Of course, they never do this to Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber....

Is the Estate doing this for financial reasons--to make people buy the DVD's or download them from iTunes? WOuldn't surprise me in the least. They don't really care about his legacy, just the money. Of course, it is their job to handle the financial side, but there does need to be concern for his legacy too! Grrrr! Don't get me started on Branca. I'm starting to believe LaToya!

There are A LOT of clips which disappeared from michaeljacksonVEVO account.

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Thriller (long version), Dirty Diana (Official Video), Blood On The Dance Floor.Others are there but still blocked in other countries.

Apart from that, Sony started deleting yesterday Michael Jackson LIVE videos.What the hell is happening out there?!

Is that deleting (same with videos and YT channels) going automatically by computer or some human person does it?

Back